Recent Topics

Ads

CLASS FOR BEGİNNERS

Let's talk about... everything else
wildwindblows

Re: CLASS FOR BEGİNNERS

Post#11 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 am

Thanks your reply guys. I I decided to pick a tank class from your replies. What do you think about B0? This is tank class like chosen. Is this class suits for beginner players?

Ads
Afterlife92

Post#12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:56 am

BO is kinda hard for new players because of the mechanic and just roll Kotbs/Chosen, if you plan to play healer roll zealot/rp or wp/dok
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

Aurandilaz

Post#13 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:49 am

BO is somewhat easy if you learn how to figure PlanB addon to work, otherwise it can be messy.
(BO and SM without PlanB addon are cancer for your fingers and hand, you'll probably get carpal tunnel syndrome or sumfin :D )

anarchypark

Post#14 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:06 pm

It's kinda strange many(?) ppl think SW easy class. for me, it's one of the hardest. I put it BG level of difficulty myself.
it's depend on play style I guess.

anyway, tank is good to learn basics. you can survive long enough to see what's happening on the battlefield.

I don't think BO mechanic is that hard.
try it and go chosen if it's not fun.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS6, BW6, WP8, WH7, IB8, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm6, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

tazdingo

Post#15 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:09 pm

BO is a great beginner class, best balance of offense and defense and the mechanic is really simple. planB addon is not required at all

wildwindblows

Post#16 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 am

thanks all for your replies

Ugle

Post#17 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:43 am

Any tank, any healer, bw/sorc (to the point they are rather boring to play).
inactive

Jollyjoker

Post#18 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:28 am

Lol everybody saying how chosen is easy because he somehow has few buttons/easy mechanic. Yet I've yet to see more than a handful of chosen who guard properly, switch guards, has great awareness, CCs good and so on. Less buttons doesn't somehow mean easier to play. Tanks in general are the hardest class to play properly and if chosen is somehow easy to play please explain to me why I see so many worthless chosens everywhere
Sturmovik/Crisp/Saluco

Ads
tazdingo

Post#19 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:59 am

tanks may be hard to play properly but for jumping into nordland pvp as a beginner they are definitely the easiest. best out of the box, simple abilities 1 - 15, very forgiving and just allow you to watch and learn whilst still jumping into fights

charlysixb

Post#20 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:10 am

I dont think tanks are easiest ones for starting... it requires guard switch', applying CC's ( Staggers,Snares,KD,Punts...) in the right moment. Sure Chosen/KOTBS have less buttons to use but it doesnt mean anything. I find it easier to play BG than Chosen xD but i'm a bit weird. My rec are for Sorc/BW
PD: I've to try BO one day xD
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever