Re: Patch Notes 22/7/17

Post#42 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:52 am

Glorian wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Hotfix stuff
- Enforced gravity more aggressively.
Aye good work.
But last part left me puzzled. :roll: :?:
Plz don't tell us you nerfed jumping... :cry:
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#43 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:58 am

Glorian wrote:
Aye good work.
Dresden wrote:
Glorian wrote:
Aye good work.
Plz don't tell us you nerfed jumping... :cry:

What it means is that I removed the possibility to use .unlock while falling to stop the exploiting of it to avoid falldamage

Hargrim
Developer

Post#44 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 am

Pachi wrote:This is exactly what this game is missing more PvE things in the lower Tier's nobody ever will do this. Would be better to focus on PvP and class balancing
Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion.

Aurandilaz

Post#45 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 am

speaking of exploits, I think it was yesterday when I was lubing up some Order in T3 on my sorc, I noticed that despite my oil taking hits, it was somehow getting healed. I'm somewhat sure that my sorc was not healing the oil, but since I am somewhat clueless how it occurred, it may have a been a shaman nearby somehow targeting the oil with leech-heal or something.
In the past week there have been also some oddities of rams getting healed in mysterious ways, might again be some kind of bug/exploit with leech healing, but since I play dps, I don't know what is doing the healing.

Kalell

Post#46 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:speaking of exploits, I think it was yesterday when I was lubing up some Order in T3 on my sorc, I noticed that despite my oil taking hits, it was somehow getting healed. I'm somewhat sure that my sorc was not healing the oil, but since I am somewhat clueless how it occurred, it may have a been a shaman nearby somehow targeting the oil with leech-heal or something.
In the past week there have been also some oddities of rams getting healed in mysterious ways, might again be some kind of bug/exploit with leech healing, but since I play dps, I don't know what is doing the healing.
It's a known bug, and will be fixed at some point.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#47 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Kalell wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:speaking of exploits, I think it was yesterday when I was lubing up some Order in T3 on my sorc, I noticed that despite my oil taking hits, it was somehow getting healed. I'm somewhat sure that my sorc was not healing the oil, but since I am somewhat clueless how it occurred, it may have a been a shaman nearby somehow targeting the oil with leech-heal or something.
Actively being worked on, if you have details on exactly how to reproduce feel free to PM Hargrim about it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ugle

Post#48 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:38 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Kalell wrote:
Actively being worked on, if you have details on exactly how to reproduce feel free to PM Hargrim about it.
Probably I'll take that with tactic healing nearby players. (Heal player next to oil/object) I've seen it heal barricades and other objects in my heal log.
inactive

Ads
Kalell

Post#49 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:21 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Kalell wrote:
I already wrote this, on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:44 pm, to you, since others explained it, here again:
Kalell wrote: It is possible to heal anything with an Archmage. With Balance Essence and the Experimental Mode tactic Expanded Control. Just target something friendly close to the ram and cast Balance Essence. The tactic will heal the ram.
This includes Siege, NPC's( probably keep lord too).
Same goes for shaman.
Be a AM, enable experimental mode, slot Expanded Control, get some siege, find something you can attack, be near your siege when casting balance essence. Look into the combat log and see the healing on the siege.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#50 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:47 pm

Spoiler:
Not sure if you have trouble reading full sentences. PM Hargrim about it? I don't fix that stuff.
Reee, wrong dev. Tell Natherul, he's poking at it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog