Recent Topics

Ads

AMAZED AT SOME PEOPLE

Let's talk about... everything else
Darosh
Banned

Re: AMAZED AT SOME PEOPLE

Post#51 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:12 pm

What a hilarious descent into madness ~ of all the things you could possibly argue about, why 'art'?

What a pointlessly formulaic approach at that...

Ads
kweedko

Post#52 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Darosh wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:12 pm What a hilarious descent into madness ~ of all the things you could possibly argue about, why 'art'?

What a pointlessly formulaic approach at that...
That oldwoman started this, aresst her officer. :mrgreen:

Telen
Suspended

Post#53 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:44 pm

kweedko wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:39 pm Beacuse it is "Orwellian Thought Police"

Karma police
Arrest this man
He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio

Karma police
Arrest this girl
Her Hitler hairdo
Is making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

Man asking to arest someone cause they are different. In the middle Karma police arests him. And in the end of song he realize, that not right to be such man, he lost himself for a minute, he is not that kind of person. Lyrics is simple as is.
No mate. Check out some Radiohead interviews. Karma Police was a in joke that the band used on tour when people were being dicks. That the Karma Police will come for them. The Karma Police arent actually people. Its the hope that toxic people get their comeuppance but hoping that you are on the payroll too.
As Thom put it "Karma is an important idea. I like it. It makes me nicer to people. It fills me with joy."

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#54 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:00 pm

I'm still not locking this thread. Waiting for the right moment to strike. I'm sure it's coming...
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

kweedko

Post#55 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Telen wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:44 pm No mate. Check out some Radiohead interviews. Karma Police was a in joke that the band used on tour when people were being dicks. That the Karma Police will come for them. The Karma Police arent actually people. Its the hope that toxic people get their comeuppance but hoping that you are on the payroll too.
As Thom put it "Karma is an important idea. I like it. It makes me nicer to people. It fills me with joy."
I think Karma police wll come for you cause of this tougths. :mrgreen:

martholomew

Post#56 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Martok wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:34 pm
martholomew wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:17 pmOr the assumed moral highground people like the OP who thinks their opinion is more important than anybody else's on this forum...

Where did he state his opinion was more important that anybody else's on this forum?

martholomew wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:17 pmLike they are coming down out of their ivory tower home of the rest of their archangel-esque race to teach the lower life forms how to be.

It is called a difference of opinion. The fact one person finds incessant crude phallic sexual references (as a hypothetical example) to be funny and another does not constitutes varied personal preferences, not an automatic presumption of moral superiority. In fact, your defense is the only presumption in evidence.

Yes, circle your wagons for him. His entire post reeks of assumed righteousness.
Magus 40/78

Darosh
Banned

Post#57 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:00 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:00 pm I'm still not locking this thread. Waiting for the right moment to strike. I'm sure it's coming...
The thread losts it's spiceyness rather quickly, locking it would be overkill given low participation ~ it'll die down soon enough.

I'd vouch for a qurantaine/fightclub thread (i.e. instead of locking threads you could just merge them for luls; and create a kind of 'Dämon zweiter Gattung' ~ no clue whether there even is a matching english idiom for that), still. Tho, the rattling required might break some cages for better or worse.

kweedko

Post#58 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:55 am

Darosh wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:00 pm

The thread losts it's spiceyness rather quickly, locking it would be overkill given low participation ~ it'll die down soon enough.

I'd vouch for a qurantaine/fightclub thread (i.e. instead of locking threads you could just merge them for luls; and create a kind of 'Dämon zweiter Gattung' ~ no clue whether there even is a matching english idiom for that), still. Tho, the rattling required might break some cages for better or worse.
Agreed, if you think someone deserve a place in hell, why banish him, give them the "place" where they can have eternal suffering, with guys like them. :mrgreen:
Last edited by kweedko on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#59 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:15 am

Darosh wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:00 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:00 pm I'm still not locking this thread. Waiting for the right moment to strike. I'm sure it's coming...
I'd vouch for a qurantaine/fightclub thread (i.e. instead of locking threads you could just merge them for luls
WAR WITH THE "FUTURE OF ROR" THREAD

INTO THEM LADS

Luuca

Post#60 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:54 pm

why is this not yet