Recent Topics

Ads

What would you like to see more of?

Let's talk about... everything else
Onemantankwall

Re: What would you like to see more of?

Post#31 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Cylwen wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:17 pm Suggest better organised PVE groups. Hard to get a group together and ppl don't know what's already available and what level they need, how much time .... LFG often falls short.
What kind of pve would you like more of? If referring to ch22 what about a monthily run on both sides?
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#32 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Waaghaa wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:39 pm Hmm some kind of "golf like" event where you have to punt dwarfs over cliff-edges would be much appreciated I think (just brainstorming here)
Idk if those Bitterstone dwarves woukd like that. gimiies voice "NOONE TOSSES THE DWARF!"

Tesq

Post#33 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:51 pm

eh,,,,,dungeon queuer...... a la WOW. i think pve would a lot benefith from that.

Nameless

Post#34 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Tesq wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:51 pm eh,,,,,dungeon queuer...... a la WOW. i think pve would a lot benefith from that.
since devs favor quite much on their pve content that would be a great move and will make pve content much more popular
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#35 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:33 pm

What i would like to see...

-Bring back Duels and make weekly tournaments to see who is the best in each class, then after you have that you do another tournament all careers to see who is best in Destro and Order, then u pick those "best 1v1 players" and face em off on a Order vs Destro, open to public, anyone can challenge anyone with gold involve on it. This can be done in just few days.

-One day of the week make RvR Lake Free for All.

-Random Events (seek and destroy, pig parkour obstacle race, weddings, city raids, random lore questions, appereance contest, etc...)

There's so much that can be done, but you know what, i believe if we had an enthusiast team of Game Masters this would of already be a reality, but no, there's no GM at the moment willing to do this type of Events, i don't know if they are too lazy or afraid of failing in public. Don't take it personal im not calling out names. Just saying that we lack active ingame GMs willing to make fun random events.
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Luuca

Post#36 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:33 pm
Spoiler:
What i would like to see...

-Bring back Duels and make weekly tournaments to see who is the best in each class, then after you have that you do another tournament all careers to see who is best in Destro and Order, then u pick those "best 1v1 players" and face em off on a Order vs Destro, open to public, anyone can challenge anyone with gold involve on it. This can be done in just few days.
-One day of the week make RvR Lake Free for All.
Spoiler:
-Random Events (seek and destroy, pig parkour obstacle race, weddings, city raids, random lore questions, appearance contest, etc...)

There's so much that can be done, but you know what, i believe if we had an enthusiast team of Game Masters this would of already be a reality, but no, there's no GM at the moment willing to do this type of Events, i don't know if they are too lazy or afraid of failing in public. Don't take it personal im not calling out names. Just saying that we lack active ingame GMs willing to make fun random events.
I submit that all Oil and AoE cannons in RvR should be realm agnostic. They should damage friend and foe alike.

Anjanolian

Post#37 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 pm

-Bring back Duels and make weekly tournaments

-Random and new Events
+1

and
- "assassinated quest" for both side
- more cosmetic options for RR80, if there will be nothing soon...
...Bride of Khaine...

Onemantankwall

Post#38 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Anjanolian wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 pm

-Random and new Events
+1

and
Weekily duels are doable how about every saturday we run duels via official discord and if it picks up Peter can host a duel/6v6 tourni to his delight. I'll talk to War about adding a chat channel for it

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#39 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm
Anjanolian wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 pm

-Random and new Events
+1

and
Weekily duels are doable how about every saturday we run duels via official discord and if it picks up Peter can host a duel/6v6 tourni to his delight. I'll talk to em about adding a chat channel for it

Cylwen

Post#40 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:50 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm
Cylwen wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:17 pm Suggest better organised PVE groups. Hard to get a group together and ppl don't know what's already available and what level they need, how much time .... LFG often falls short.
What kind of pve would you like more of? If referring to ch22 what about a monthily run on both sides?
Yes Ch22 and others.

It would be cool if there was a calendar on this site for organised groups. At least it would make ppl aware of what's available. A lot of us are not aware of the PVE opportunities, and what the requirements are for each one.
I love this game and the server community. Thank you to the RoR staff.