Recent Topics

Ads

Career Weapons diversity Add on /Future feature/

Let's talk about... everything else
madwasp

Career Weapons diversity Add on /Future feature/

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:56 pm

I wonder why was so restricted weapon class diversity in original WAR online too... I mean a BO can handle hammer/club type weapons and why not Choppa? Same hit/smash animation just different weapon kind.

Choppa with mace/club/blunt weapons as watched on some NPC wield them is possible, so maybe loot table as that weapon type is available technically.

A Marauder can wield mace type weapons but a Chosen not(just sword and axe)? Why not? Same hit animation, and equipment same chaos type etc.

Same some NPC dwarf engineer wield crossbow type weapon which items are inside game database with 3d object + skin
so technically possible to improve gun/pistol and even crossbow for engi.

Other weapon variations also available in game database so the possibility in there...

Rare NPC weapons/skins are nice hidden goldmines of weapon diversities.
............................................................................................

One day maybe a dev implement this ADD ON feature, which improves even original WAR. As game development gets advance maybe more dosens devs join us through the whole world and these less important features get them own development phase. :roll: :idea:

Ads
Azarael

Re: Career Weapons diversity Add on /Future feature/

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:25 pm

madwasp wrote:One day maybe a dev implement this ADD ON feature, which improves even original WAR. As game development gets advance maybe more dosens devs join us through the whole world and these less important features get them own development phase. :roll: :idea:
madwasp wrote: :roll:
Dictionary wrote:roll your eyes

to move your eyes upwards as a way of showing that you are annoyed or bored after someone has done or said something
Dropping everything to implement appearance and to deviate from the 1.4.8 replication plan by allowing all classes to equip any weapon.

Trying to fix the fundamental problems with the server is the wrong plan. I'll spread the word.

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Azarael are you ok dude? Quite a few of you posts recently feel kinda hostile and twigged with frustration and annoyance

We understand that devs know best and that our requests are not priorities but I hope we are not ticking you off

Azarael

Post#4 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:56 pm

If you see me appearing short with people it's usually one of two things:

1) People ignoring the stickies in the support boards and reposting the same threads over and over again.
2) Sense of entitlement and people who believe they know better than the staff what needs to be worked on, like in the OP. I think it goes without saying that we have to fix the most pressing issues first, and for me, that's the server lag, server stability and open RvR support. People getting annoyed because their lower priority cosmetic requests won't be serviced right now riles me a bit.

madwasp

Post#5 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:02 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:Azarael are you ok dude? Quite a few of you posts recently feel kinda hostile and twigged with frustration and annoyance

We understand that devs know best and that our requests are not priorities but I hope we are not ticking you off

+1

Peace on this forum. War goes on server. :)

madwasp

Post#6 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Azarael wrote:If you see me appearing short with people it's usually one of two things:

1) People ignoring the stickies in the support boards and reposting the same threads over and over again.
2) Sense of entitlement and people who believe they know better than the staff what needs to be worked on, like in the OP. I think it goes without saying that we have to fix the most pressing issues first, and for me, that's the server lag, server stability and open RvR support. People getting annoyed because their lower priority cosmetic requests won't be serviced right now riles me a bit.

Nobody said this is a today work to do, or high priority work, maybe timing and doin' 2-3-X years later, by another future joinin' devs. Just mentioned a future feature possibility as an idea. No offense. ...and yeah i used a wrong smile OP. :mrgreen:

Server stability and open RvR support is the first, exactly. Your work is outstanding, and we RoR fans respect this.

PEACE. I dont want to hurt U. Waaagh!