Ads

SC almost dead

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: SC almost dead

Post#61 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:10 pm

now force me do rvr to up renown and before I only do SC to up renown
and new players cant get emblem easy with too less sc pop
I think the que system need change since order under what system also got no healer
the system only favour destro since destro have healer que

Ads
Luuca

Post#62 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:50 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:32 am Luuca, winning is better :-)
Get a friend or 2 and you will see (huge) difference.
With a group, 100 emblems per session (2-4h) should not be a problem.
I'm one of the founding members of Zaxxed. We are only allowed to attack tanks. So winning is not possible.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#63 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:44 am

Just a friendly reminder that "get a group" "roll a tank/healer" and "just play orvr" are not valid rebuttals. Especially that last one, since last time I checked, tank/heal classes can ONLY get DPS gear sets from scenario tokens. (and DPS can only get defensive sets from scenario tokens but no one uses those)

Sulorie

Post#64 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:53 am

Mystry wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:44 am Just a friendly reminder that "get a group" "roll a tank/healer" and "just play orvr" are not valid rebuttals. Especially that last one, since last time I checked, tank/heal classes can ONLY get DPS gear sets from scenario tokens. (and DPS can only get defensive sets from scenario tokens but no one uses those)
And all those get weapons from sc, which are a good pick, if you don't want to run dungeons.
Dying is no option.

TenTonHammer

Post#65 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:53 am
And all those get weapons from sc, which are a good pick, if you don't want to run dungeons.
1000+ sc matches to what get a weapon with a slightly higher dps than subju?

vs the dungon weapons with double procs and stuff?

Forming parties, dealing with lockout to grind out through gunbad > city > BS would still take you less time than getting enough emblems

Sulorie

Post#66 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:02 pm

1000+ sc matches to what get a weapon with a slightly higher dps than subju?

vs the dungon weapons with double procs and stuff?

Forming parties, dealing with lockout to grind out through gunbad > city > BS would still take you less time than getting enough emblems
When you get 1-2 emblems per sc, then yes. I try to get 6. :)

Getting rr45 weapons is a non-issue and rr61 ones have inflated prices, because their are highest tier currently for pvp-earned weapons.

SC weapons give dmg bonus, wounds and more crit chance. Only BS weapons can top this, unless you want to get a certain proc weapon or play 2h tank.

Plenty people here don't want to play pve at all, they all can progress towards sc weapons.

On a melee dps I won't skip crit chance bonus for a 5% chance low dmg proc.
Dying is no option.

CountTalabecland

Post#67 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:46 pm

I like a grind as much as the next guy but the fact that you have to buy the same rr45 shield as the rr65 shield you want later otherwise you have to grind the other rr45 one again is just masochism. I bought the wrong one that doesn’t have -crit like over a year and a half ago and now I can’t trade it in for the one I want lol.

Then again, I will probably never take the time to grind it out anyways. Same goes for grinding out the rr45 weapons for Slayer that I never got bc of subjagator to trade in after the grind for two of the rr65 ones.

I will just do dungeons instead.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Detangler

Post#68 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:19 pm

The ones that complain about long queue times are the ones playing DPS classes. Notice how every pug warband always needs tanks and healers? I'd venture the scenario matchmaker has the same spread. Find a true tank/healer and you'll get prioritized over all the other 20+ DPS classes wanting to join a scenario.

That or do your realm a solid and roll a tank or healer....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
bichka

Post#69 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:19 pm The ones that complain about long queue times are the ones playing DPS classes. Notice how every pug warband always needs tanks and healers? I'd venture the scenario matchmaker has the same spread. Find a true tank/healer and you'll get prioritized over all the other 20+ DPS classes wanting to join a scenario.

That or do your realm a solid and roll a tank or healer....
...and you are wrong if you talking about soloers for scs
i have mdps, deftard tank and healing healer. Difference in pops is small for now. No pops at all.

TenTonHammer

Post#70 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:42 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:19 pm The ones that complain about long queue times are the ones playing DPS classes. Notice how every pug warband always needs tanks and healers? I'd venture the scenario matchmaker has the same spread.
or maybe just maybe its because of the stupid system that the devs put in thats full of backwards ass thinking they shared a few days ago

if your not "a deftard geared and specd tank AND using a SnB" you are classified as a dps

So its all 2H tanks + "those 20" ACTUAL dps + dps healers all put into the same pool for the "dps" slot in scenarios

So yes dps players exist because the devs created a poor system that unnecessarily and unfairly punishes actual dps players for being dps