Recent Topics

Ads

Order pushing back! Well done everyone!

Let's talk about... everything else
wonshot

Re: Order pushing back! Well done everyone!

Post#11 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Lorsten wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:07 am Was fun evening) Why Order needed cities to start actually coordinate their WBs? We could have this decent fights earlier, instead of whining about destro blob)
I think most of this comes down to, Order's warband-guilds in general were not really interested in the campaign when it was half finished. Prior to Citysieges there was no Endgame and carrot to endure the dull keep sieges. 4 Tank sitting on a ram, oil every3 minuts and funnels. its just not very engaging gameplay, on a 2-3 day weekly event basic.

Not saying the guilds who played for the halffinished campaign prior to Cities were wrong, all the more power to them. But winning a zone litterally did nothing apart from bagrolls and renown, hardly anything that was sought after for most guildwarbands when you get get even more rp in an evening for fighting and killing.

But here we are, Cities are out both realms a throwing zones and forts and one royal crest will mostlikely not change that. Destro did some some resistance yesterday but not fullheartedly, not to deminish any of the effort Order put in with coordinating between the guilds and making a Sunday primetime 3 endzone push (deserves some mentioning)

The crossmap play made up for the dull standard situation where tecnically 4 tanks on a ram is responsable for the outcome of a besieged keep, while the rest are just standing around looking at oil and being bodyguards. Bring back ability damage on gates and make sieges less predictable with 2stars and all BOs going neutral, and rough estimate of how much gate procentage you can take down between each oil cooldown.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#12 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 am

jasonX wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:37 am Greetings all fellow warhammer heads, both darkside and ligth side ones.

On behalf of Whispers of Mutiny guild I would like to thank and congratulate all the Order guilds and pug warband leaders for coordinating a triple fort attack winning them all and eventually reducing IC to ruins.
I would thank Thundercats, VII, Fureur and the pug warband leaders like Toymachine (please excuse me if i am missing someone, feel free to comment and I will upgrade the post) for the excellent coordination.
Moreover, we would like to thank all those coordinating with us yesterday on the IC attack succeding again on a double fort push.
When organized guilds work together then zerg doesnt really matter.

One of the main reasons WoM switched to order was that the Destro zerg had become unbearable. This weekend we can finally say that this zerg was for once after many months put under control.
Coordinating under a proper strategy is the key!
WoM will be sticking on the Order side going after campaign objectives playing for glory and fun, doing our best to herd destro the Zerg.
See you in the lakes and again, well done everyone!

Kind regards,
Gitbane
Brags about switching sides to lead the order zerg, gets murdered in city vs pugs.... nothing to see here folks
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

TiberiusD

Post#13 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:02 am

Xergon wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:52 pm Destro could defend, as they gained much more number in the late evening, but instead using strategy to counter our zone swaping tactic, they prefered to blob up / zerg up mentality (stacking all forces in Caledor for example).

Sure, you can say that Destro throwed zones, but i dont think so, i dont think that guilds like PNP or FMJ had in mind to throw zones.

Anyway it was fun and interesting evening which, i doubt will be repeated any time soon.

GJ Gitbane and every order Guild/Warband that took part in it, 7th, TC, Feuer and rest.
Xerg, my friend. If i am not mistaken TUP was there aswell.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#14 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:32 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 am Brags about switching sides to lead the order zerg, gets murdered in city vs pugs.... nothing to see here folks
I love you too man. Happy to be able to get to ya ;). means we are doing a good job! Cheers!
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Onemantankwall

Post#15 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am

jasonX wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:32 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 am Brags about switching sides to lead the order zerg, gets murdered in city vs pugs.... nothing to see here folks
I love you too man. Happy to be able to get to ya ;). means we are doing a good job! Cheers!
I mean if you wanna call a WoM guild wb losing city to a rag tag put together pug wb "getting to destro" then keep doing it please! No complaints here. Good fights tho!

People are finally realizing that zerg surfing won't save them in citys anymore. We welcome you back into our instance any time.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#16 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:37 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am I mean if you wanna call a WoM guild wb losing city to a rag tag put together pug wb "getting to destro" then keep doing it please! No complaints here. Good fights tho!

People are finally realizing that zerg surfing won't save them in citys anymore. We welcome you back into our instance any time.
You must be a quite good admirer/creator of fantasy stories. Whatever makes you feel better buddy! :P
Aint gonna get down to this like a 12yearold :) cheers!

P.S. L2P must have followed the destro herd to loose 3 zones and 3 forts at the same time. I would not exclude you from that devastating tactical and strategical defeat.
P.S.2 WoM hasnt had a full guild warband since September or so. We just dont invite everyone onboard and zerg like headless zeglings. We are a handful preferring quality over quantity but also have friends with benefits. Cheers again!
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

wachlarz

Post#17 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:23 pm

jasonX wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:37 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am I mean if you wanna call a WoM guild wb losing city to a rag tag put together pug wb "getting to destro" then keep doing it please! No complaints here. Good fights tho!

You must be a quite good admirer/creator of fantasy stories. Whatever makes you feel better buddy! :P
Aint gonna get down to this like a 12yearold :) cheers!

P.S. L2P must have followed the destro herd to loose 3 zones and 3 forts at the same time. I would not exclude you from that devastating tactical and strategical defeat.
P.S.2 WoM hasnt had a full guild warband since September or so. We just dont invite everyone onboard and zerg like headless zeglings. We are a handful preferring quality over quantity but also have friends with benefits. Cheers again!
Wow not You spam on destro side all the time, lf aoe dps, healers and tanks? 🤤🤣

Skullgrin

Post#18 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 pm

Hell, I'm all for Order pushing to Inevitable City.

I've only seen 2 Inevitable City sieges thus far but defending seems easier (Destro won both of the sieges I saw), and there is a lot less lag for me in Inevitable City compared to Altdorf. So bring it on Order, I need more Royal Crests! :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
jasonX
Suspended

Post#19 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:11 am

And again. 3 fort wins AND crushing L2P at IC this time! Well played folks!
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Onemantankwall

Post#20 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:50 am

jasonX wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:11 am And again. 3 fort wins AND crushing L2P at IC this time! Well played folks!
again failed brag lol LTP doesnt run thursdays hell i wasnt even on :roll: