Recent Topics

Ads

Worst class.... WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
jokerspsycho

Re: Worst class.... WH

Post#201 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:52 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:47 pm 5k armor what doiesnt work against this crap cause REASONS, deff renown, can kill it only if get this **** out stealth twice with my 2 30s cd aoe abilities and mirror stun. But all retards like you thing that "oh wh\we is weak in city so its ok that it onehit in roaming.... but i want be viable in city now AND WITHOUT nerfing my 1v1 oneshotin BECAUSE REASONS (monny's boy wants press 1 button to win!).
As someone who doesn't gets onehit by whs despite them trying, problem isn't the whs, its you- you have no idea how to spec your toon.
You're obviously hacking. /s

Ads
Feomatar
Suspended

Post#202 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 am So you are a tank or some other armor stacking class and you die during knockdown?
Is that correct?
Make some fact checks. I see nobody else complaining about them and there are probably more shadow warriors than WH on server. Same goes for WE, they are not overrepresented.

When you are a tank, you are supposed to have 8,5-9k health, this alone makes it impossible to drop below 50% health during kd. Then you get up, CC the attacker, take pot and start to defend yourself.
When you die on any char during kd, you are too weak. When you are weak, don't go alone.
Last time for 60iq players. If. You. Want. Oneshoting. Retard. 1. Button. Idiotic. Braindead. Class. Be. Viable. In. Competetive. End game. U. Must. Want. It. Stop. Being. Such. Broken. In. 1v1. ****. Or. No. One. Don't. Make. Broken. ****. Viable. If. They. Don't. Want.This. Project. Death.
Want play city as we\wh - u must want rebalancing it, to have less solo target power to more aoe and\ore group usefulness. If u think that devs will make extremly easy and extremly powerfull in roaming class powerfull in end game - you are wrong, cause i debt that they doesnt know how to balance (cause they did it pretty ok in overhaul). Otherwise on 2 weeks in we\wh will be just blindly buffed - this server will have "a little problem" that 2 classes are dominating and overpopulated in every aspect of the game. I think it will be really fun to play every sc as 7 we\wh +wp\zealot + 2 blackorcks\kotbs, have entire wb's in stealth, and 100% of soloroaming is like this: https://imgur.com/a/BuZ8rrL
**** it, u just deluded **** players, who want easy wins, thats all, but if u want your class be viable in something - ask first to make it NOT BROKEN in other thing, or it will be 4ever just a stupid cheat code in roam and nothing more. Have a nice day.
Last edited by Feomatar on Sun May 03, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#203 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:53 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:47 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:14 pm Gonna say, if a WH is killing you from opener > 3s stun and u die before you get up, that's a you problem.

You are likely facing a player at the top of the gear food chain and are either:

a) fresh player so your gear is crap.
b) you have built completely glass cannon, ignoring wounds and stuffing RR into main stats instead of FS to not get your face critted off.
5k armor what doiesnt work against this crap cause REASONS, deff renown, can kill it only if get this **** out stealth twice with my 2 30s cd aoe abilities and mirror stun. But all retards like you thing that "oh wh\we is weak in city so its ok that it oneshot in roaming.... but i want be viable in city now AND WITHOUT nerfing my 1v1 oneshoting BECAUSE REASONS (monny's boy wants press 1 button to win!).
Ig you are getting one shot on a tank, again, you're a fresh 40, or ur bad at stat allocation. This is actually a l2p issue buddy. If your that poorly geared or just that bad at pvp, don't solo roam.
If u go in short skirt - that your problem that you are sexually assaulted (c) That is your logic.
The problem of we\wh for balancing is their 100% ignoring armor, and b4 it will not go away - this cheat code will not be viable in competitive play. Want ignoring armor cheat - go have "fun" with your 1 buttonm outside of competetive play, want be viable ip end game - u will get something INSTEAD of cheat, and make your class interesting and balanced to play as and against in every aspect of the game. But u want press your 1 and only keybinded button and be mommy's pwner, you gust SCARED to let it go, but u must chose - play a balanced class in every aspect of the game or play retarded cheat code what ignores all armor but only in solo roaming =3

Zxul

Post#204 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:08 pm Last time for 60iq players. If. You. Want. One. Shiting. Retard. 1. Button. Idiotic. Braindead. Class. be. Viable. In. Competetive. End game. U. Must. Want. It. Stop. Being. Such. Broken. In. 1v1. ****. Or. no. one. Dont. Make. Broken. ****. Viable.
Want play city as we\wh - u must want rebalancing it, to have less solo target power to more aoe and\ore group usefulness. If u think that devs will make extremly easy and extremly powerfull in roaming class powerfull in end game - you are wrong, cause i debt that they doesnt know how to balance (cause they did it pretty ok in overhaul). Otherwise on 2 weeks in we\wh will be just blindly buffed - this server will have "a little problem" that 2 classes are dominating and overpopulated in every aspect of the game. I think it will be really fun to play every sc as 7 we\wh +wp\zealot + 2 blackorcks\kotbs, have entire wb's in stealth, and 100% of soloroaming is like this: https://imgur.com/a/BuZ8rrL
**** it, u just deluded **** players, who want easy wins, thats all, but if u want your class be viable in something - ask first to make it NOT BROKEN in other thing, or it will be 4ever just a stupid cheat code in roam and nothing more. Have a nice day.
Lets get over this again. The problem isn't that whs/wes are overpowered- they ain't, and bw will ignore your armor even more than whs.

The base problem is that you suck in pvp and in speccing your toon (LOL at using armor talis in pvp as tank).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

jokerspsycho

Post#205 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:53 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:47 pm

5k armor what doiesnt work against this crap cause REASONS, deff renown, can kill it only if get this **** out stealth twice with my 2 30s cd aoe abilities and mirror stun. But all retards like you thing that "oh wh\we is weak in city so its ok that it oneshot in roaming.... but i want be viable in city now AND WITHOUT nerfing my 1v1 oneshoting BECAUSE REASONS (monny's boy wants press 1 button to win!).
Ig you are getting one shot on a tank, again, you're a fresh 40, or ur bad at stat allocation. This is actually a l2p issue buddy. If your that poorly geared or just that bad at pvp, don't solo roam.
If u go in short skirt - that your problem that you are sexually assaulted (c) That is your logic.
The problem of we\wh for balancing is their 100% ignoring armor, and b4 it will not go away - this cheat code will not be viable in competitive play. Want ignoring armor cheat - go have "fun" with your 1 buttonm lil mommy's "pwner".
It's more akin to walking around in Queens New York wearing a Confederate flag tshirt, with rolls of cash in your hands, slow rolling in a brand new BMW then crying because you got your butt kicked and robbed.

It's a L2P and Git Gud issue buddy. You arent good solo, accept it and join a group. :)

jokerspsycho

Post#206 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:19 pm
Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:08 pm Last time for 60iq players. If. You. Want. One. Shiting. Retard. 1. Button. Idiotic. Braindead. Class. be. Viable. In. Competetive. End game. U. Must. Want. It. Stop. Being. Such. Broken. In. 1v1. ****. Or. no. one. Dont. Make. Broken. ****. Viable.
Lets get over this again. The problem isn't that whs/wes are overpowered- they ain't, and bw will ignore your armor even more than whs.

The base problem is that you suck in pvp and in speccing your toon (LOL at using armor talis in pvp as tank).
This guy is obviously the best player in the game. How dare you question his stat allocation.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#207 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:19 pm

That's funny that you think that only tanks must be able to survive we open. That's shows how much **** in your head, and how small your genitals btw.
"nice" try. u argue of armor ignoring normalizing by physical dps cause MAGES ignoring armor? Are you retarded ore what?
**** it, i don't belive that devs will make cheat viable in end game, so **** this conversation, want your cheat be cheat? - its NEVER be viable in end game, want your class be viable in end game - it not be just blind buff, ONLY as changes in power budget. bb, lilckocked mommy's neet boy, i know that u want pwn cause you was abused in school, but balancing exists not for your wet deems.
Kiss all of you boys, and hope i will be able ignore your autistic, retard posts for now)
Last edited by Feomatar on Sun May 03, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#208 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

If u are not usefull in city as we\wh - its a L2P and Git Gud issue buddy. U arent good in anithing, try to use more keybinds, i know that u dont need them solo, but it will help and u losing your time clicking in buttons and backpedalling as every single "pro" we\wh.
git gut and u will dominate your 1 keybind we at city, l2p and build your character pright, buddy.
**** HILARIOUS where in whinny topic whiners say about "git gud" and "l2p issue" to someone, thats quintessence of delusion :lol:
IMAGINE IT - make a topic of PURE WHINE that their cheat code cant cheat in every aspect of the game and say to someone L2P AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH X D
You made my day, lil "pwner".

Ads
Zxul

Post#209 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:44 pm

Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:29 pm That's funny that you think that only tanks must be able to survive we open. That's shows how much **** in your head, and how small your genitals btw.
"nice" try. u argue of armor ignoring normalizing by physical dps cause MAGES ignoring armor? Are you retarded ore what?
**** it, i don't belive that devs will make cheat viable in end game, so **** this conversation, want your cheat be cheat? - its NEVER be viable in end game, want your class be viable in end game - it not be just blind buff, ONLY as changes in power budget. bb, lilckocked mommy's neet boy, i know that u want pwn cause you was abused in school, but balancing exists not for your wet deems.
Kiss all of you boys, and hope i will be able ignore your autistic, retard posts for now)
So I take it stealth classes touched you in a bad place really hard?

Now lets get over facts again.
1. I roam on dok, not on tank.
2. I don't have a wh/we.
3. Yes, you still suck in pvp and in speccing your toon.
4. On the side note, whs won't even open on a good tank since its suicidal- back on my 60sh chosen second highest rr wh on server opening on me resulted in a dead wh.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

sighy

Post#210 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Feomatar wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm If u are not usefull in city as we\wh - its a L2P and Git Gud issue buddy. U arent good in anithing, try to use more keybinds, i know that u dont need them solo, but it will help and u losing your time clicking in buttons and backpedalling as every single "pro" we\wh.
git gut and u will dominate your 1 keybind we at city, l2p and build your character pright, buddy.
**** HILARIOUS where in whinny topic whiners say about "git gud" and "l2p issue" to someone, thats quintessence of delusion :lol:
IMAGINE IT - make a topic of PURE WHINE that their cheat code cant cheat in every aspect of the game and say to someone L2P AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH X D
You made my day, lil "pwner".
If it's so easy go play one and stream it, for everyone to see.

Back in reality. You will realise that most of your time as a WH/WE will be spent detaunted, knocked back and otherwise crowd controlled, even if you got off your optimal rotation against a good player. What makes a WH strong in 1v1 more often than not boils down to his parry ability, which isn't even what you complain about. And i guarantee you that other properly specced ST dps can kill you just as fast, if not faster, in the current state of the game.