City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Likeaboss

Re: City Winner History?

Post#41 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 am

Panodil wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:57 am
Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 am
Krulgu wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:07 am And when is IC 2 time in a day, you made an exell for show this too??
You are right, there was a time when Order pushed IC once a day (2 at some days but not regularly)
BUT, why do you think, Order lost most of those City's?

Very easy, big destro guilds had all their stuff unless sov. So they gonna level and equip their twinks on Order, and when they pushed to city, they relog on Destro.

More than once we fought with PnP or TUP Order warband in Forts(not want to attack you guys, just for the history)
and 20 minuts later he had their Warband against us in City...

As City siege came out, everyone logged on his Main = Altdorf siege everyday...
And people are not stupid, when they had 3-4 Sieges of 1* Altdorf they let Order push to a 5* IC...

The Order you blame for pushig RvR for weeks were Destro twinks, thats WAR how it always was :P
And has nothing to do with Order OP... It doesnt matter who pushed which City, Destro gonna win it ;)
TUP group maybe in forts, not wb
gearing order alts in rvr/fort a few of us.
Destro is our main, we play city with those mostly.
Would swear i've seen more of you than just a "party" :lol: but maybe like the PnP example,
Guess i've seen a Warband with a few of your tags and have drawn the wrong conclusions, sorry for that.

But as you say, you join Forts as Order, and because destro is your main, you switch back to them when city is up.
That's technicly what i was saying... i don't have a problem with that, feel free :P
But you are not the only guys doing so. That's a small reason why Order has the Numbers to push to IC, but then get stomped ;)
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
satanlol

Post#42 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:25 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 am
Panodil wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:57 am
Spoiler:
Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 am
You are right, there was a time when Order pushed IC once a day (2 at some days but not regularly)
BUT, why do you think, Order lost most of those City's?

Very easy, big destro guilds had all their stuff unless sov. So they gonna level and equip their twinks on Order, and when they pushed to city, they relog on Destro.

More than once we fought with PnP or TUP Order warband in Forts(not want to attack you guys, just for the history)
and 20 minuts later he had their Warband against us in City...

As City siege came out, everyone logged on his Main = Altdorf siege everyday...
And people are not stupid, when they had 3-4 Sieges of 1* Altdorf they let Order push to a 5* IC...

The Order you blame for pushig RvR for weeks were Destro twinks, thats WAR how it always was :P
And has nothing to do with Order OP... It doesnt matter who pushed which City, Destro gonna win it ;)
TUP group maybe in forts, not wb
gearing order alts in rvr/fort a few of us.
Destro is our main, we play city with those mostly.
Would swear i've seen more of you than just a "party" :lol: but maybe like the PnP example,
Guess i've seen a Warband with a few of your tags and have drawn the wrong conclusions, sorry for that.

But as you say, you join Forts as Order, and because destro is your main, you switch back to them when city is up.
That's technicly what i was saying... i don't have a problem with that, feel free :P
But you are not the only guys doing so. That's a small reason why Order has the Numbers to push to IC, but then get stomped ;)
Since you missed or avoided my last reply I’ll try again.
PnP never had a Order warband running above T1. We do have 3-4 players who from time to time play order side. Before naming and shaming you need to get your facts correct.

You are more likely to see TUP on Order side than PnP.

nuadarstark

Post#43 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:30 am

There are numerous factors and issues coming into this. I've not been playing for long here, just a bit over 3 months, but something is just wrong.

Order is in general just really deflated right now - especially compared to the time right after the Morale bomb nerf when we were bristling with energy, winning some cities, pushing IC almost daily. None of that anymore. If you're tracking the number of players in the t4 bracket, solid 53-57% of any given time are Destro, the 43-47% order. And out of the Order only a tiny fraction does oRvR anymore, certianly in "the prime time". Yesterday when we had nearly 400 Destro pushing forts around 00:00 CEST, we could barely muster a 240 of Order in oRvR. And that is pitiful considering at the same time, there were 980ish players online in the t4 bracket and only 53% of them were Destro. At this point aside from some guilds and PUG warband leaders who try to whip up people into activity, Order is not even trying. Now imagine if one or two of the last few popular PUG WB leaders leave...

Now why is the question?

Is it interest as far as the faction itself goes? The classes and general balance? Nerfing of some classes that were promised reworks back to the lowest tier? Available WB compositions? Much higher number of geared players due to months of succesful city farming before the morale nerf? Order just being generally much more fragmented with smaller guilds, much smaller pool of geared players? IDK.

I suspect it's a bit of everything but it's certainly an issue that is getting worse again.
Last edited by nuadarstark on Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Rasenmeister

Post#44 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 am

I think Destro wins in cities for several reasons
1 - More well-geared warbands from their regular players
2 - More guilds that can use coordinated 12/18/24 people

Over the past month, I've attended 90% of cityfights - and most of the time I saw unfamiliar players - maybe someone's twinks or newcomers to the game - but fighting "famous" guilds is always more difficult.
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Krulgu

Post#45 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:43 am

SC is lose on same ratio on both side, i lose around 20- 30 sc for win 1 and this is on both side, so no order or destro are stongest than other in sc.

Why order lose in city?? hmm let me see roster of WB in city .... kotbs, kotbs, kotbs, WL WL WL SW SW SW WP WP WP somes slayers because ravage skill rule the world !! Hoo and one BW ..... perhaps order playing always ubber classes of the moment ? Lack of versatility, very OP in open but in city ... nah ...last city i ve made,only kotbs in tanks...ho wait perhaps is the best tank in game, so i will play the best classe for the win ? My pleasure i just humiliate the guy in other camp, not made a good fight.
Order players are based on what classe is superior, is for this you have many many kotbs,WL , slayers, after patch for re balance SW you lose 40% of them why ?? in one patch SW become useless, you find them not funny without OP skills you have before patch ??? ask guys in your faction why they play this classe.how many inge reroll SW after up ??
you will one response why order lose too many citys ? : players

Gurf

Post#46 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:54 am

Krulgu wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:43 am SC is lose on same ratio on both side, i lose around 20- 30 sc for win 1 and this is on both side, so no order or destro are stongest than other in sc.

Why order lose in city?? hmm let me see roster of WB in city .... kotbs, kotbs, kotbs, WL WL WL SW SW SW WP WP WP somes slayers because ravage skill rule the world !! Hoo and one BW ..... perhaps order playing always ubber classes of the moment ? Lack of versatility, very OP in open but in city ... nah ...last city i ve made,only kotbs in tanks...ho wait perhaps is the best tank in game, so i will play the best classe for the win ? My pleasure i just humiliate the guy in other camp, not made a good fight.
Order players are based on what classe is superior, is for this you have many many kotbs,WL , slayers, after patch for re balance SW you lose 40% of them why ?? in one patch SW become useless, you find them not funny without OP skills you have before patch ??? ask guys in your faction why they play this classe.how many inge reroll SW after up ??
you will one response why order lose too many citys ? : players
Order loses City because they play too many of the good classes ...... okay :?

Whereas Destro city Warbands are full of WE, Magus, RSH for their versatility :lol:

nuadarstark

Post#47 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:00 am

What are you even talking about? You're talking like both sides, especially the more organized groups from both sides, don't metagame...that is a ridiculous notion. Sure, it's just order that runs KotBs & , you never see the perfect melee deathball compositions, or magus/choppa pull compositions, etc from destro, lol. Both sides do that, in orvr, in forts, and especially cities.

The rest is just massive generalisation thats not even worth responding to - neither of the classes you mentioned are any more OP than their destro counterparts, majority of the meta is fairly balanced and mirrored rather well. The same reason why you see KotBs as a majority of order tanks is the same reason why you see so many Chosens. Same goes for SMs and BOs. It's the off-meta classes that have problems getting into city groups and have issues in solo or /5 groups, especially if the manage to get paired with non-pug groups. The fact that you mention SWs as something people bring into cities in large numbers shows that you're completely out of touch.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

anarchypark

Post#48 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:13 am

Honshu wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:52 am I'd be curious to see if we could zoom in and see how many order wins there were after the Shadow Warrior buffs that lasted for all of a week or whatever it was. I see that the cities are numbered, but not dates associated with them except for "after 4/16."

I'm more curious how many instances are premade vs pug.
and i believe the reason of this unbalance is between easy mode or not.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
AngryVaran

Post#49 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:22 am

Haha cry bout loses when 150 order in zone cant besiege 75 destro. Also when your pugs build warband like Fixer obviously they lose any 24v24 fights. Drukar bw who have 12 ppl and stay afk when he have other 12 ppl on destro lol.

Rasenmeister

Post#50 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:31 am

AngryVaran wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:22 am Haha cry bout loses when 150 order in zone cant besiege 75 destro. Also when your pugs build warband like Fixer obviously they lose any 24v24 fights. Drukar bw who have 12 ppl and stay afk when he have other 12 ppl on destro lol.
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane