Ads

Worst classes?

Let's talk about... everything else
Jastojan

Re: Worst classes?

Post#11 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:37 pm
Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm WH - RSH
Odd. At many places, I saw that it is the WE which is considered being a weak version of the WH.

Interesting that I have no issues with the Engineer.

About the rSH. Darn. It looks so funny.
Dps zealot looks funny too. On the paper. (this is why we have tons of them in lakes - sarcasm).

Ads
Krima

Post#12 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Witch Elf,
The only mecanic of the class (kisses) atm was heavily nerfed without explanation.
:(
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

wpc56
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Engineer

Only useful on keep wall, not viable roaming because their aoe dmg are easily healed through and their single target tree is physical dmg base so dest tank/guarded dps just laugh at them (as opposed magus melting all tanks if left alone)

Sulorie

Post#14 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm
Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:38 pm No, WE got more dmg output than WH
How can a WE get more damage output if everyone can just run away from the WE?
How do they run away? Do we talk about 1vs1 in t1?
Dying is no option.

CountTalabecland

Post#15 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm
Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:38 pm No, WE got more dmg output than WH
How can a WE get more damage output if everyone can just run away from the WE?
Because good WEs can either kill or take 70-80% health off most ppl during the KD and then you have a ranged snare, really isn't that hard. Maybe other MDPS with charge + flee stand a chance of escaping.

WE catches and eats bolstered lowbies just as easy as WL. With high crit chance and good gear its just disgusting farming.
Last edited by CountTalabecland on Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Przepraszam

Post#16 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:18 pm

wpc56 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:58 pm Engineer

Only useful on keep wall, not viable roaming because their aoe dmg are easily healed through and their single target tree is physical dmg base so dest tank/guarded dps just laugh at them (as opposed magus melting all tanks if left alone)
Absolutely listen to this guy , he clearly knows what he's saying...
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm
Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:29 pm Just curious, which are considered the worst classes in the game?
If it is that they are lacking something or the game mechanic makes it worse than intended.
WH - RSH
WH is godlike compared to a WE. Riposte/BAL are pretty much dumb proof. Not sure why you'd put WH here.

Seravajan

Post#18 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:57 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:16 pm Because good WEs can either kill or take 70-80% health off most ppl during the KD and then you have a ranged snare, really isn't that hard. Maybe other MDPS with charge + flee stand a chance of escaping.
WE catch and eats bolstered lowbies just as easy as WL. With high crit chance and good gear, it's just disgusting farming.
When does the WE get the KD power? And the ranged snare is not working in melee range.
Sulorie wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:03 pm How do they run away? Do we talk about 1vs1 in t1?
No. I talk about SCs. When I attack someone from behind either they run away or they kill me.
Krima wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:54 pm Witch Elf,
The only mechanic of the class (kisses) atm was heavily nerfed without explanation.
What is concretely nerfed?

Ads
Zadorck

Post#19 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:30 pm
Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm
Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:29 pm Just curious, which are considered the worst classes in the game?
If it is that they are lacking something or the game mechanic makes it worse than intended.
WH - RSH
WH is godlike compared to a WE. Riposte/BAL are pretty much dumb proof. Not sure why you'd put WH here.
It's not, WE got more burst than WH
Also Ripost got nerfed no point wasting a tactic slot for it anymore

Krima

Post#20 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:20 pm

Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:57 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:16 pm Because good WEs can either kill or take 70-80% health off most ppl during the KD and then you have a ranged snare, really isn't that hard. Maybe other MDPS with charge + flee stand a chance of escaping.
WE catch and eats bolstered lowbies just as easy as WL. With high crit chance and good gear, it's just disgusting farming.
When does the WE get the KD power? And the ranged snare is not working in melee range.
Sulorie wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:03 pm How do they run away? Do we talk about 1vs1 in t1?
No. I talk about SCs. When I attack someone from behind either they run away or they kill me.
Krima wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:54 pm Witch Elf,
The only mechanic of the class (kisses) atm was heavily nerfed without explanation.
What is concretely nerfed?
Kisses having ICD on it (1 second) No idea where it came from.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/17931

By having 1 sec ICD it limits our finishers procing it twice.
The description of the witch elf kisses mecanic is pretty basic "Anytime you damage a enemy there is a 25% chance that your taget will take X corp damage" Anytime! including both hits of our Frenzies ! it would have the rng roll on it.

By removing the icd it opens up many different builds for the witch elf.
If it turns out to be OP ( I doubt) its ok to reduce the kisses dmg.. but let it have the original concept of the class.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek: