Recent Topics

Ads

The dangers of grinding for BiS/Sov

Let's talk about... everything else
Duukar

The dangers of grinding for BiS/Sov

Post#1 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:41 am

I would highly recommend against investing any time beyond Invader gear with any characters. Eventually you will receive a nerf that you will find makes your class unplayable and you will have wasted 100s and 100s of hours of play time grinding gear that now sits gathering dust...

Ads
Powell

Re: The dangers of grinding for BiS/Sov

Post#2 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am

Sorry to all the BO mains out there :(

kryss

Post#3 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:48 am

The lament is real

Flowson
Game Artist

Post#4 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:52 am

Some Patches take - some patches give - nothing to worry about in general. Its a progress we all have to go through. Be patient an be proud of your achivements.

Duukar

Post#5 » Fri May 21, 2021 9:09 am

Flowson wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:52 am Some Patches take - some patches give - nothing to worry about in general. Its a progress we all have to go through. Be patient an be proud of your achivements.
How should I display that pride? Parade around IC in my nice gear.. groupless...

zij83

Post#6 » Fri May 21, 2021 10:04 am

Flowson wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:52 am Some Patches take - some patches give - nothing to worry about in general. Its a progress we all have to go through. Be patient an be proud of your achivements.
Rampage

TreefAM

Post#7 » Fri May 21, 2021 10:13 am

lol

Sundowner

Post#8 » Fri May 21, 2021 10:26 am

Pretty sure BO will receive buffs soon, tough/ws buff is just funny. Also it pinpointed that it is very flawed design when classes depends on 1 ability to be viable.

Hope devs will fix that soon

Ads
mytreds

Post#9 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:58 pm

If you find that playing hundreds of hours in a video game is a waste of your time, I think it’s time to put down said video game.

Time to read a book, go for walks, paint a picture, plant a garden etc. The game will still be here when you get back :)

Schett

Post#10 » Fri May 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Guess I shouldn't have grinded sov on 5 characters if its a waste of time :(
Schett - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: TUP / Deep and Dry - Order ----- The Unlikely Plan - Destruction