Recent Topics

Ads

Submit Your Questions: Live Q&A July 3rd

Let's talk about... everything else
Kingdok

Re: Submit Your Questions: Live Q&A July 3rd

Post#51 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:26 am

Hello everybody,

I'm old player, haven't played since the official servers shutdown. I absolutely love what has been done so far, having a great time playing.

Q: Can the general performance of the game be improved upon? The inputting of commands or castbar feel laggy.

Q: Will LOTD be brought back?

Q: Can PQ's gold bag's drop chance be improved upon? Finding some PQ's have lower drop chance than others, maybe stream line them to be fair?

Ads
ZEDE

Post#52 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:09 am

hello everybody .

Q: why is it so difficult, complicated and time consuming to report a player for "cheating" or "bug exploitation"?

Q: why and how is it possible that there are so many cheaters in this game? (dps auto-healing / super powerful / parry / dodge infinite ... unkilable solo players?).
I will not add this question because it's based on your own thoughts of people hacking, while it might be a whole other reason.

Q :why and how is the dps shaman more resistant than the heal shaman?

Q: why and how does a dps shaman manage to kill me with ONLY ONE dot (1 click button) (between 7 and 8000 life points)?

Q: why and how can shamans kite all the time without stopping?

Q :why don't we drop anything in the HV dungeon, despite the quest (only 1 loot)?

THX
Last edited by GamesBond on Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Question not added.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#53 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:30 am

A kind reminder that the thread will remain open for 12 more hours from this post.

Please feel free to inform your guildies and friends, in case any of them still have some questions to submit.

TreefAM

Post#54 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:17 am

Q: Will WL ever get dual wield option?

agemennon675

Post#55 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:46 am

Any plans to address the Slayers insane damage output ? Which is almost 2x better than any other dps with %100 breakthrough, they are the best dps choice on any part of the game, ranked 6v6, city, rvr, scs and have everything in one spec be it aoe and st pressure with healdebuff making them exceptional compared to any other class. Thank you.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Everdin

Post#56 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:41 pm

Are there any plans to make GTDC consume the rage of the choppa so it won't be spammable brainless on enemy sight?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Eyedrop

Post#57 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:39 pm

(I am not sure if these questions have been asked but I'll still ask anyways)

With the last Q&A, the team brought up how they will be handling balance patches along with the addition of realm champs.

With the negative feedback received from the most recent big balance patch (in terms of how one sided it felt), does the dev team still intend to:

1) Do massive balance changes that come around the start of a new ranked season

2) Carry on with realm champions

If the dev team still intends to continue Realm Champions...

1) From what I recall, there are (or were) realm champions missing from the side of Destruction, has these missing spaces been filled yet or not

2) Although I could be misunderstanding the previous Q&A, but my interpretation of Realm Champions from that VOD was that there was going to be 1 for each class. If I did misunderstand wrong, is this something that the team itself is considering for the future to try and bring to the players the best balance?

-Nelk

badoglio

Post#58 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:43 pm

- there will be any upgraded normal scenario weapons in the future? or normal/event scenarios will not die and only queued by low gear people

- any plan in removing the solo queue system to city siege scenario?

- any idea about improving the grouped ranked currencies? before season 3 ranked ("the season for group ranked") - 1 win at 1k mm solo gives the same as 1 win group ranked - try organize a 6v6 to understand how hard it is to accomplish - maybe people should have the efforts paid back

- battle objectives repairing keep if under siege if holded by the defending faction is a future plan ?!

Ads
Brickson

Post#59 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Q: A couple of weeks ago the user Quoeiza shared a potential method to increase texture fidelity while also decreasing their file size in this topic. Are you looking into his? If yes, can you share some details?

Q: Can we expect updated versions of the city dungeon weapons in the future?

Q: Do you think it would be possible to create bank space that is shared with all your toons of the same faction? So you could put all your dyes, talis, liniments and pots in there.

Thanks for the work :)
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Tosher85

Post#60 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:23 pm

Q1: any plans to improve normal SC?

Q2: any plans to improve Group Ranked (adding better rewards/unique rewards)?

Q3: any plans to improve the RvR area usage?

Q4: dont u have any concerns about turning this beautiful game into sessional moba by adding top tier rewards related to the most rng game activity - solo ranked?

Q5: dont u think that its better to fix the existing problems/exploits (pets, abilities etc.) before adding some new stuff to the game?

Q6: any chance u can add blacklist to solo ranked?
Last edited by Tosher85 on Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.