Recent Topics

Ads

solo ranked and voice chat.

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: solo ranked and voice chat.

Post#11 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:21 pm

Tosher85 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:07 pm Make sure it will be an official ror discord with only Dev team members able to moderate.
It's going to be a community Discord, you're not obliged to join it and you can create your own Discord server as well. Being officially under the team's wing would put the Discord server under heavy moderation which I do not personally see it feasible at the moment. Just like the community's PvE Discords.

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Basically BIS is now locked behind tolerate insult and hate speech.

Kaelang

Post#13 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:30 pm

ufthakk wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:15 pm Basically BIS is now locked behind tolerate insult and hate speech.
You can use the report function if you ever see anyone using any of this type of language in game.

GMs do check the Right Click > Report feature.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#14 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Kaelang wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:30 pm
ufthakk wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:15 pm Basically BIS is now locked behind tolerate insult and hate speech.
You can use the report function if you ever see anyone using any of this type of language in game.

in discord ?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:49 pm

ufthakk wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:46 pm

in discord ?
No. We're not moderating other community Discord servers. Maybe you need to make some friends that won't harass you?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Tosher85

Post#16 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:58 pm

Adding a blacklist thing to Solo Ranked would be nice, btw. Ofc if u wonna push solo playing over group playing.

P.S. Imagine Group Ranked has the same rewards as Solo Ranked. And thats the ONLY reason ppl r playing this rng(solo) mode. Whoever made the top tier rewards obtainable through solo playing only in !Warhammer! should seriously think about if he is doing something wrong.

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:50 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:49 pm
ufthakk wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:46 pm

in discord ?
No. We're not moderating other community Discord servers. Maybe you need to make some friends that won't harass you?
Don't helps for SoloRanked. Maybe i just go with "baby mode".

wonshot

Post#18 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:08 am

The only thing I dont understand with promoting this voicecoms behaviour for ranked is, that if you get a match, and all 6 join a discord for the match. Why on earth are they not just doing it as group queue then.

But maybe thats the intention here, to warm up for season3 group focused.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#19 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:53 am

wonshot wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:08 am The only thing I dont understand with promoting this voicecoms behaviour for ranked is, that if you get a match, and all 6 join a discord for the match. Why on earth are they not just doing it as group queue then.

I assume they hope for an advantage over the other team.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#20 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:11 am

wonshot wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:08 am The only thing I dont understand with promoting this voicecoms behaviour for ranked is, that if you get a match, and all 6 join a discord for the match. Why on earth are they not just doing it as group queue then.

We're not really promoting it though, it's purely community created and it helps players on the long run in both solo and group ranked. Someone took the initiate and the others followed.
We have no clear plans for Season 3 yet but as you said, it indirectly trains the cooperative mentality of solo players and proves that grouping up and organizing result in more rewards and higher win rates. More organized groups in RvR and SCs are better for everyone.