Recent Topics

Ads

T4 Warhammer

Let's talk about... everything else
workshop

Re: T4 Warhammer

Post#21 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:07 pm

chaoscode wrote:with out the being a **** part, I agree with Telen. Current T4 would be so broken it would be usless. Think about whats fun in T4.

RVR -Forts - not working yet - missing
1) No loot - biggest issue
2) No Seige Weapons
3) Can not lock zones

RVR - City - Not working at all. Not even looked at yet.

PVP -Scenario - None of the T4 Scenario work at all

PVE - Quests - Quests are only halfway working in these areas if you have the database.

PVE - PQ - None are scripted and loot doesn't work.

PVE - Raids - NONE are scripted or work.

That covers about everything.
Well lets look at this......
Forts-useless unless you wanted to bug your way to god mode
siege weapons-really?? you want to go back to looking at a door and rubbing one out
Zone locks-Yeah because we have to have zone locks now right?
SC- they can put them in when they feel like it kind of like they did in live.
Quests-are you srs?
PQ-PVE will flip this guys......
PVE raids- all they need to work on is TOVL and if the gear isnt there then forget that too

This game is about the RVR the pure combat thrills not grinding a Gor

Ads
Penril

Post#22 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:09 pm

workshop wrote:
This game is about the RVR the pure combat thrills not grinding a Gor
Your T4 idea is stupid. But this i can agree with; maybe i'll make it my new sig.

workshop

Post#23 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:10 pm

grumcajs wrote:open t4 with all maxed chars. nice. and what then actually? completely remove t1-t3?

I have seen what that rr100 potion did to players...t4 was crowded with people in warp gear with no idea what the **** they should do, how the hell should they play. I have killed healing warpforged WP on my warlord WE. That guy was standing on 1 place, havent even bother to use detaunt, knockback or even move. He was standing on 1 place and spaming grp heal. grp heal for **** sake, not even that big ST one, not even pots, nothing...

Lower tiers have their place in game. Its where players learn the mechanic, learn their classes, learn how to work with others, learn what they should do in rvr (objectives, keeps, when to push, when to withdraw...). Do u really want to have fresh blood moved straight to t4 where they would be completely lost, farmed, where they would feel lost? What do u think would happen? Some would stay and wont give a ****, some would try to learn, some would just quit.
LOL you act like most of us here have not logged five years play time into this game.

Kirk

Post#24 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:13 pm

zabis wrote:I've got to agree with Telen, you have to set your foundation for the basement, before you can set the attic on top of the house.
This...
It's a bit more work then switching T4=0 to T4=1...

workshop

Post#25 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Telen wrote:
workshop wrote: Look at the dev post they have most skills working and we need all the mastery and renown bonus like we have now......why do you think T4 wouln't work? You must be one of these guys in Advice chat looking for grind groups instead of pvping
Half the base skills and tactics are done. 3 trees per class. Thats 9 abilities. 9 tactics and 3 morales per class. Thats 504 need to be done. Add in the extra base abilties thats another 250. So just for mastery trees and extra levels you need 750+ skills written working and tested.

Thats one single game mechanic.

Download the server files off github and do it. Wont take you more than a week the way youre talking.
yeah because bolster siege engine is really important....

Telen
Suspended

Post#26 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:14 pm

workshop wrote:
Telen wrote:
workshop wrote: Look at the dev post they have most skills working and we need all the mastery and renown bonus like we have now......why do you think T4 wouln't work? You must be one of these guys in Advice chat looking for grind groups instead of pvping
Half the base skills and tactics are done. 3 trees per class. Thats 9 abilities. 9 tactics and 3 morales per class. Thats 504 need to be done. Add in the extra base abilties thats another 250. So just for mastery trees and extra levels you need 750+ skills written working and tested.

Thats one single game mechanic.

Download the server files off github and do it. Wont take you more than a week the way youre talking.
yeah because bolster siege engine is really important....
Ok 749. Get to it. Thats saved you a few minutes.

Jezz08

Post#27 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Grumcajs alot of people that play this game have played this game before (for along time prob i know afew people that i grouped with did rvr/pvp with and had alot of fun with) so the grinding is abit of a turn off.

This game is about the RVR the pure combat thrills not grinding a Gor. :geek:
"Look at all my RR100s!" " It's the rr100 brigade" 10/5/2015 Azarael
"Fix the game"

"Can people who are not knowledgeable about live Warhammer not make idiotic ideas " 11/7/2015 Azarael

amputationsaw

Post#28 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:15 pm

one fine dumbfuck thread more.

so you just wanna be outside in the T4 lakes to fight, without keep sieges and BOs? you will be alone after a few days you better believe that. also your first words really sound like you wanna exploit the devs work to make your own WAR server, a ban for that cheeky request would be reasonable. and also trying to convince other devs to join this nonsense

Ads
Sahngar

Post#29 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:15 pm

workshop wrote:What i am saying is a sever where fixing those two keeps in Praag are first and foremost and then the rest of the combat mech and the pve can come when ever they get to it.

tell you what, you run off and do that and I'llcome play

workshop

Post#30 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:16 pm

[/quote]Ok 749. Get to it. Thats saved you a few minutes.[/quote]
lol