Recent Topics

Ads

no more crying, lets play.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: no more crying, lets play.

Post#111 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:42 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:45 pm Stop with the MythicLike....Mythic's WAR was ridiculously unbalanced in favour of Order and that's a real fact. Worse than now. Much worse.

The solution here is to simply have true mirrors. Make both classes exactly the same, numbers exactly the same, and the ONLY difference being how things are named and how they LOOK.

Only way to have TRUE balance. Not the "it's ALMOST a mirror" stuff. Give both sides exactly the same things. Period.

I have faith in the Team. They have done amazing work. This isn't WAR, it's RoR and Thank God it is! What we have is BETTER than WAR, lightyears better.
True mirror-like balance won't ever happen here, so no need to think about it.
Dying is no option.

Ads
mogt

Post#112 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:45 pm

yeah sulorie, you are right, i dont know why the player want mirror etc, i want say to this players, lern to play the chars

penagos22

Post#113 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:42 pm
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:45 pm Stop with the MythicLike....Mythic's WAR was ridiculously unbalanced in favour of Order and that's a real fact. Worse than now. Much worse.

The solution here is to simply have true mirrors. Make both classes exactly the same, numbers exactly the same, and the ONLY difference being how things are named and how they LOOK.

Only way to have TRUE balance. Not the "it's ALMOST a mirror" stuff. Give both sides exactly the same things. Period.

I have faith in the Team. They have done amazing work. This isn't WAR, it's RoR and Thank God it is! What we have is BETTER than WAR, lightyears better.
i really want to know how you mirror the enginer and the magus.....xd

Sulorie

Post#114 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:45 pm

penagos22 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:21 pm
Shrink the magus and give the engi some tentacles?
Dying is no option.

Tillirage

Post#115 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:33 am

mogt wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:45 pm yeah sulorie, you are right, i dont know why the player want mirror etc, i want say to this players, lern to play the chars
Its not the L2P or Git Gud issue, the fact that this game is based on pvp and class mirrors are heavily varied in terms of OP or broken it is. I still see some order players cry about GTDC meanwhile everychoppa would chop their arms and legs for a rampage because its literally game changer for destro tank players. If I had an option between true class mirror changes or no changes at all (by this I mean full mythic like, no RoR dev changes) I rather pick latter due to RoR devs butchering many classes in the name of whatever they call it...

kam080

Post#116 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:42 am

just fully copy it with 2 types of their skills and let them choose....but it will lose the identity and the body of the game....
I'm Sunrays a KOTBS

mogt

Post#117 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:31 am

you had never mirror classes not on the tabletop not in AOR or ROR, chosse a faction and chosse a char is the decide from the players, each class have pro and cons, and the player must be identity with the char what he/she plays. that is important the core of the game, is realm vs realm and not i want a mirror class. the players must learn that ech class have pro and con

penagos22

Post#118 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:55 pm

kam080 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:42 am
just fully copy it with 2 types of their skills and let them choose....but it will lose the identity and the body of the game....
or give to the magus a m16 and to the enginer a Magic wand

Ads
KFJason

Post#119 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:07 am

Sever1n wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:47 pm SW Need buff for sure, msw is a worse version of every melle class ingame. Ranged sw dont have no speed buff or knockback like sh does so u get snare and u basically dead, melle stace is death sentence. Got my sw in full sov and realized that my burst against normal geared people is nothing compared to sork/bw, my msw is nothing compared to wh/we. And on top of that u dont even count as dps for WB play. Nothing to add there really. Now im gearing lion..... Sw is mirror to sh not mara look skill calculator. Def WE => pure cancer that suck all life from small scale pvp, and even normal wh/we burst/stun mechanics is just disgusting - u get stun, u drink all pots, u die. Very interesting gameplay. And u wonder why zerging is only option. Half of tactics and morales need rework, sw need rework, 2h kotbs need rework, wp/dok with guards shuld learn how to die, burst of wh/we should left windows to couterplay, def WE must be reworked to state when its antiarmor shreder, not unkilable regen/dodge/parry/though/shield abomination with stealth, hard cc, armor piercing and magik stabile dps. This **** just have to go for the sake of all.
SW is really bad, I very much agree with your point of view

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#120 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:09 am

Not before Black Orcs get some love.
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996