Recent Topics

Ads

Coppa pull range !

Let's talk about... everything else
Satz

Re: Coppa pull range !

Post#71 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:11 pm

mekal wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:50 pm
Evilspinnre wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:01 pm GTDC can be interrupted. Rampage can be shattered. People that can't think about how to counter things will just complain.
whats easier to do interrupt which just about every single class can do from range or melee or shatter which few classes can do at melee only that can also be avoided
shatter is unreliable at best

please though once again as a destro player get rid of gtdc pull buff damage and let it be a normal aoe
Interrupt is way easier. Every tank has it. Shatter is unreliable. Which makes rampage stronger. Dont get me wrong. Rampage can stay but please stop throwing stupid ideas. There is a reason why nobody takes forums serious.

Ads
mekal

Post#72 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:25 pm

Satz wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:11 pm
Evilspinnre wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:01 pm GTDC can be interrupted. Rampage can be shattered. People that can't think about how to counter things will just complain.
whats easier to do interrupt which just about every single class can do from range or melee or shatter which few classes can do at melee only that can also be avoided

please though once again as a destro player get rid of gtdc pull buff damage and let it be a normal aoe
Interrupt is way easier. Every tank has it. Shatter is unreliable. Which makes rampage stronger. Dont get me wrong. Rampage can stay but please stop throwing stupid ideas. There is a reason why nobody takes forums serious.

yup and to emphasize even further all 12 order classes can interrupt while only 3 destro classes can shatter

forums are a joke bad players usually spend the most time on forums

Evilspinnre

Post#73 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:17 pm

You can also punt the slayer, KD them, bellow - destro tanks can get to bellows in 40s. As most proper destro warbands will have Choppas, tanks can spam shatter for 20s with CF up. Our last city I was on BG vs 4 slayers and cycled punts, debuffs and shatters on them repeatedly to mitigate damage. Imagine if 4 tanks did that.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

mekal

Post#74 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:53 pm

you can also punt, kd, bellow, detaunt, taunt, plus morale choppa just to interrupt without getting hit 1.5 times for basically pure damage x4-6 per slayer in the group
slayer is super overtuned and because of that every other order dps suffers spread out their skills and youll start to more viability

anyways thread is about choppa get rid of pull increase damage by x3 and all will be happy
get rid of chop fasta give it back to BO and let choppa truely focus on dps

Fenris78

Post#75 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:04 am

Rampage or gtdc werent an issue before aoe cap was increased to this stupid amount.

Make aoe cap percentage based (for instance 75 or 80% of targets in AoE zone), and you will see less people complaining about aoe classes, while making ST ones more viable than the current absurb meta.

TenTonHammer

Post#76 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:01 am

How many times do we need to have this pointless conversation it always gets derailed by whataboutisms about rampage and vice versa

we know nothing will happen, the devs have said as much that "choppa and slayer are fine and working as intended" even though their clearly not

GTTC is a stupidly designed ability in a faction that already has access to an AoE pull and a targeted ST pull, its existence marginalizes what little role magnus already has in orvr

and as others have pointed made worse by the AoE cap changes.

Sofong

Post#77 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:58 am

mekal wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:25 pm

yup and to emphasize even further all 12 order classes can interrupt while only 3 destro classes can shatter

forums are a joke bad players usually spend the most time on forums
they are delusional, GTDC along with marauders pull are like the most fking obvious ability in game, i mean u can see it coming miles away. rampage on the other hand , i have to set up an aura to csheck if rampage is up, and it might not be the only enchantment on slayer, and with slayers high parry and tanks low str, shatter is likey to get parried.

lumpi33

Post#78 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:04 am

Sofong wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:58 am they are delusional, GTDC along with marauders pull are like the most fking obvious ability in game, i mean u can see it coming miles away.
How do you see that GTDC coming? It's instant during the channel.

The marauder pull you can see on the other hand but you can't do anything about it. You are most likely on the run when a marauder starts to pull and guess what, mara pull can only be parried and you don't have parry from behind. I honestly don't understand why the mara pull is not disruptable.

But this is about GTDC and the arguments you guys are coming up are ridiculous. How do you wanna interrupt a choppa spamming GTDC to pull you through the floor? You can't. How do you wanna stop choppas from pulling you inside or outside keep doors? You can't.

It's instant, it's buggy, it's being abused and you can do literally nothing about it.

Ads
Garamore

Post#79 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:00 am

Totally get it must be super annoying to get pulled out of a keep door but the point about the mara is a bit weak. Maras have to trigger the ability and wait 2 seconds for it to pop. If you cant move out of line of sight in 2 seconds next to a keep door then thats your issue. Elsewhere its supposed to balance out wl pounce, both have situations where they work/dont work.

Destro and order have different abilities - 99% sure all choppas would instantly say yes if you could be an exact mirror of a slayer.

Complaining about 1 thats only really irritating at a keep door wont fix balance.
Last edited by Garamore on Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

wachlarz

Post#80 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:28 am

lumpi33 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:04 am
Sofong wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:58 am they are delusional, GTDC along with marauders pull are like the most fking obvious ability in game, i mean u can see it coming miles away.
How do you see that GTDC coming? It's instant during the channel.

The marauder pull you can see on the other hand but you can't do anything about it. You are most likely on the run when a marauder starts to pull and guess what, mara pull can only be parried and you don't have parry from behind. I honestly don't understand why the mara pull is not disruptable.

But this is about GTDC and the arguments you guys are coming up are ridiculous. How do you wanna interrupt a choppa spamming GTDC to pull you through the floor? You can't. How do you wanna stop choppas from pulling you inside or outside keep doors? You can't.

It's instant, it's buggy, it's being abused and you can do literally nothing about it.
About mara. Presing space at end of pull dont interput it ?