Post#11 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:55 pm

As solo tank, regen wh is way harder than regen we even with the absorb
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
Morradin

Re: WE vs WH

Post#12 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:35 pm

Can a WE still proc its kisses using a thrown dagger? If yes, then the WE wins. (In my own personal opinion, and I will plant my banner on that hill)

Vri

Post#13 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:33 pm

sharpblader wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:28 am Ahh sh*t. Here we go again.
Take a beer and pass the others on.

Detangler

Post#14 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:32 pm

Morradin wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:35 pm Can a WE still proc its kisses using a thrown dagger? If yes, then the WE wins. (In my own personal opinion, and I will plant my banner on that hill)
25% chance to proc means about once every 6 seconds of throwing daggers (and doing no other real damage) a WE procs an extra 250 damage. Man that's OP....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Tanski

Post#15 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:48 pm

WE is a better class overall. WH gets easier access to the things it needs for solo roam build, RB, and has better (reliable) bullet proccing, seekers, and burn armor is useful not only solo but WH can be taken just for burn armor in melee orientated wbs to cast right before dmg channels.

BUT, WE gets AA speed steroid, several % dmg increase tactics, a toughness debuff baseline in kit, which makes it one of the best DPS for ST groups in the game. Once they get 5 sov 4 triump ring its pretty ridiculous dmg. Not to mention the "I win" M3 they have for smaller scale.
I would be hesistant to say that WH is far better in solo roam because the hybrid WE build (the one Ultrakill is running) is offensive enough to not be deftard and cheesy but defensive enough to make up for lack of tools such as RB and less reliable bullets. Least importantly the pounce gets memed on a lot but once you play with it and then switch over to WH and play without you definently feel it, for instance getting punted and shrouding ->pounce reengange feelz gud.

If the pop ever stops being so Des zergy I would play me WE more and go for that hybrid build.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Morradin

Post#16 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:36 am

Detangler wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:32 pm
Morradin wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:35 pm Can a WE still proc its kisses using a thrown dagger? If yes, then the WE wins. (In my own personal opinion, and I will plant my banner on that hill)
25% chance to proc means about once every 6 seconds of throwing daggers (and doing no other real damage) a WE procs an extra 250 damage. Man that's OP....
And??? Go ahead, finish that. I know it is not in "Your" best interest to, but hey, we all know kisses and bullets are more than just damage. So why don't you finish that sentence? "250 (or more depending on opponent) damage and ... (ok ok I will do it for you) ... 50% outgoing heal debuff, or AP drain/pump, or Init drain/pump."

The WE is not OP. Neither is the WH. Only ones who think that either is OP is all those who die regularly to them, or are so def spec they can not kill someone with the lowest Armor and Toughness in game. Then there is the final factor, the one that NO ONE (even me) admits to; "The other player may just be better than me!"

Let us face the truth. Those who play solo WE or WH are by far the best players in the game. They play an inherently weak class, an archetype that has a built in glass cannon aspect. Even the worst WE or WH deserves more praise than say anyone playing a Mara, definitely better than anyone playing a face rolling easy mode choppa or slayer. (WL has been nerfed so much due to unwarranted tears in forums, that they are but a shadow of what they were. I give props to all WL players).

Detangler

Post#17 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:37 pm

Morradin wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:36 am
Detangler wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:32 pm
And??? Go ahead, finish that. I know it is not in "Your" best interest to, but hey, we all know kisses and bullets are more than just damage. So why don't you finish that sentence? "250 (or more depending on opponent) damage and ... (ok ok I will do it for you) ... 50% outgoing heal debuff, or AP drain/pump, or Init drain/pump."

The WE is not OP. Neither is the WH. Only ones who think that either is OP is all those who die regularly to them, or are so def spec they can not kill someone with the lowest Armor and Toughness in game. Then there is the final factor, the one that NO ONE (even me) admits to; "The other player may just be better than me!"

Let us face the truth. Those who play solo WE or WH are by far the best players in the game. They play an inherently weak class, an archetype that has a built in glass cannon aspect. Even the worst WE or WH deserves more praise than say anyone playing a Mara, definitely better than anyone playing a face rolling easy mode choppa or slayer. (WL has been nerfed so much due to unwarranted tears in forums, that they are but a shadow of what they were. I give props to all WL players).
And with the current regen meta, any paltry damage you do by solely throwing daggers will just be regened right back up.

Best players in the game are WH/WE... hahaha ganking lower ranked players, healers, and rdps with near perma stealth.... such skill!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Altarion4

Post#18 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:59 pm

As a WH player, I didn't like it for being a class that even a baby would know how to handle well, it's absurdly ridiculous how broken it is. With WE I feel like I really have to think a bit better about combos etc.

Ads
abiksa7

Post#19 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:04 am

regen we is totally broken and there is nothing to compare. Surv better than many tanks without any support with steal comparable dmg to other dmg classes.

If we cannot change or nerf regen now, WB dmg should be converted to physical.

Krima

Post#20 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:20 am

abiksa7 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:04 am regen we is totally broken and there is nothing to compare. Surv better than many tanks without any support with steal comparable dmg to other dmg classes.

If we cannot change or nerf regen now, WB dmg should be converted to physical.
+ 1, Agree with that. let WB be physicial and let it CRIT.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek: