Recent Topics

Ads

X-realming guild/warband leaders request

Let's talk about... everything else
Truelyyy

Re: X-realming guild/warband leaders request

Post#21 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:02 am

Minisynn wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:20 pm
MMXX43 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:46 am post " plz provide a premade shield so i can run my 6 man cause order op and zerg hurrr "

next.
Truely is from HoB and they run 24 mans in the lakes 90% of the time lol, no need to be toxic.

It's really not hard to see where he's coming from when Order has regular 12-24 man WBs from Smash, Forced Entry, Bene, CNTK, Bitterstones, Gimle, LNM, Italian Job, Lutzwaffen, Formosa, Tercio, and probably even more order only guilds I'm forgetting.

Whereas destro have 24 mans from FMJ 2 nights a week, HoB, Da Freebootaz, and Just Respawn (who are currently on break) and then with Kaz, Nugos, and Renaissance running 12s. And more often than not these days the only destro organised 24 mans out in the lakes are HoB and Da Freebootaz

It's not hard to feel the difference at the minute, and while this game constantly has population swings, the amount of destro guilds that have rolled Order mean that if the xrealm guilds aren't on Destro in a given night then it's usually just a complete one sided slaughter these days in our (Order) favour 😐
thanks! I think you've explained the situation better than me :D

Ads
Truelyyy

Post#22 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:08 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:03 am Game dying.. again?

You guys should try playing in both time zones like me. My morning is order zerg, my afternoon is destro zerg.

Anyone who says that one side is always dominant doesn't experience both time zones.
I've played at all times during EU so not sure what times you are talking about but the post is aimed at EU timed as stated maybe my fault for not being clearer, i posted an edit.. TBH I havent noticed that as I can't even remember the last time destro took a fort.
Last edited by Truelyyy on Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whyumadbro

Post#23 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:46 am

for years destro dominated the lakes, for years order had this play...wow the time has come to say this back: "Get gud?"

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#24 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:05 am

as an order SW main who started this game in january and was most active untill april/may, i gotta say i feel sorry for dessie scum :( they had great domination in first 4-5 months of this year during EU times. when rvr system changed and weekly was introduced, it was destro zerg every working day whole day; only on weekends was order able to get some numbers to counter destro zerg. i also remember from that time that order leaders got really mad at destro for zerging so hard, so here we are now. action-reaction.

somebody pointed out that main cause for zerg in current rvr-meta is that most crests/rps you get from kills. i agree with it, it looks like it's worth more to be on zerg side and get some kills, than play against zerg and get no kills. no need to mention extra rewards from weekly/zonelocks.

TreefAM

Post#25 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:57 pm

Couple of months destro, couple of months order, and it has been like this for years.
But suddenly when their side is getting zerged they have collective amnesia and cry "NO WE NEVER ZERG" and it goes on and on, few months from now it will be Order crying how choppa pull OP and never lets them push zones.

Scottx125

Post#26 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:05 pm

I'm convinced it flips. One side gets an advantage, everyone begins piling onto that one side then guilds recognise there's nobody left to fight them and they swap sides (if they x-realm). Slowly the balance returns to normal and then starts to swing into the favour of the opposing faction until the same occurs. This happens on a 2-6 month basis. I just wish the frequency at which this happens was quicker so each side wouldn't have 1-2 months of getting stomped.
Last edited by Scottx125 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

anarchypark

Post#27 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Truelyyy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:58 am
I'm already in the most active destro wb, I don't think you've really understood the post

you're asking mercenaries to sell swords "again" rather than reinforcing your own army by yourself.
am i understanding correctly this time? or am i roleplaying too much ;)
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Cyrylius

Post#28 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:56 pm

Well, unfortunately RoR is flawed in its design and therefore some players must lose, die, or at least lose more than they won. And, as most people don't enjoy losing, players stop playing when that happens too often, which snowballs into a zerg by lack of opposition. It was a bit better when population was higher, as defense is not linear and gives more benefits the more players are in the zone. When I started playing order was routinely outnumbered with 40-60 AAO and defences were still pretty easy with vanguard or more players. Now, with two warbands in average keep you don't get any opportunity to get some benefit from massive numerical disadvantage, meaning you either lose all the time or win all the time unless you care to organise. That being said, there is no solution to fact that numbers make you stronger, so just accept zerg as a part of the game. Also, you don't have to join a zerg if you happen to play the winning side, xrealming exists so that you can try and balance the numbers yourself.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Ads
Truelyyy

Post#29 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:26 pm

anarchypark wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:51 pm
Truelyyy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:58 am
I'm already in the most active destro wb, I don't think you've really understood the post

you're asking mercenaries to sell swords "again" rather than reinforcing your own army by yourself.
am i understanding correctly this time? or am i roleplaying too much ;)
yea pretty much, ;)

Truelyyy

Post#30 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:02 pm

We had Ailune wb tonight on destro, so much appreciated :)