Recent Topics

Ads

Last 2 days in game...

Let's talk about... everything else
Emissary
Community Management

Re: Last 2 days in game...

Post#11 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:17 pm

I look at it like this. If I'm running let's say a 12 man and I see one of the names I've known for a while putting on his/her bootstraps and headed out into the lake to solo roam a) Not going to 12v1 because well I'm better than that and I want a good fight b) do not want to disparage a new player from playing the game (it's like throwing the small fish back to later catch him when he's fatter) c) it's freaking respect, it's a game get over it, if I like a person or respect the person and I think I have an unfair advantage who are you to tell me how to play the game. ... I love everyone in this game (except Pandamoose; he doesn't love me back)
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
Everdin

Post#12 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:50 am

stealing a ram of disrupting campaign progress of the own realm must be sanctioned, thats a no brainer.

not attacking anyone is something else, you can choose if you want to fight or not, you can choose to join a fight, but have to accept that others will withdraw from the fight. (You don't have to love them for that, but thats it).

Letting a WE build up WB (or any other class that build up mechanic) without a fight so they can crush other solo players on the other hand is violating ToS:
Spoiler:
2.4 No colluding with the opposite faction to farm XP, Renown, Influence or any other benefits.
- Also known as Killtrading. Dueling is generally allowed. Letting someone kill you, and then killing them back is not. Generally this will result in both accounts (and any connected accounts (don't share accounts!)) to be wiped back to 1/1 with no gear or money.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Dajciekrwi

Post#13 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:27 am

Topdude wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:53 pm . "If you're red your dead" was the common saying.
Ohh, so do You hear these sweet whispers too? XD
That was a true taste of eternal war!!!

space44

Post#14 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:45 pm

E
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

scatterthewinds

Post#15 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:29 am

na time zone is dead. devs mismanaged the game and didn't listen to the community. They were also too heavy handed on bans of key group members, which creates a chain reaciton of their entire group leaving, and then their opposition getting bored and also leaving. Everything is too easy because a few years back they made a decision to try to appease casuals instead of the competitive groups... now nothing has any value and all is easy to obtain.. renown, medals, gear, whatever. Instead of encouraging grouping in scs they split groups and pug scs, now both are dead. Bad balance changes, bad class changes, bad gcd tampering, gear and stat bloat, everything related to game mechanics and class design has been awful since peterpan left. The devs demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the inherent strengths and weaknesses of order and destro, and also a lack of understanding of why people play this game. They removed the action packed nordland t1 ping-pong and replaced it with brainless capturing empty zones that are too large to support the population, removed power leveling of t2-t3. Anyone interested in the game just gives up, you can watch them on twitch as the soul leaves their bodies after a few sessions.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#16 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:58 am

people didnt leave the game because now "all is easy to obtain.." :D

lmao. if you made change tomorrow, to create char at r40rr50 with conqs starting gear, i think you would have at least 1k players online at all the times.

but sure guys, keep your grind, because that's the most fun part of this game and we are still in 2001. :D