Recent Topics

Ads

Some problems with Overhead and titles/guild of target.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Karrier

Some problems with Overhead and titles/guild of target.

Post#1 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:08 am

PROBLEM 1:

Right now I am using Effigy addon for overhead HP bars/names on top of target, but I still see the default overhead hud, so every mob has 2 names/ healthbars when I target it:

I know that on the game settings you can hide all the default names and HP bars overhead of mobs/players, but I would still like to see the bars and names of those who arent my target, and just hide my target, cause I already use Effigy for the enhanced overhead hud on my selected target.

The problem is that even if you only deactive the "your target" name/hp setting (on red on next screenshot), it will show anyway, because I think that the show "mobs" setting override it (on green on next screenshot):

Does anyone know if there's any way to only hide target hp/name, without having to disable all of them?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance ^^
Last edited by Karrier on Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Karrier

Re: [HOSTILE HUD] How to hide ONLY Target's overhead HUD?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:55 am

PROBLEM 2:

is it not possible to hide enemy players guild and title when targeted?
I tried with all names off (see screenshot) and the game still shows title and guild (just on the target)

More info:
I deactivated all the "names", and closed game and restarted it, and i see this:

(The titles and guilds for target got activated by their own).
And even if i deactivate them on that menu, they still keep showing! (with the menu UI showing they are not "checked")

I even tried with a clean installation of the game, in another SSD, with no addons, and the same behaviour about the "target title/guild" described happens.
:shock:

It is very strange, anyone got any idea what could be wrong?

EDIT:
I found that on line 29 of "usersettings.xml" on user folder, it does not update the following even if you try on the ingame UI:
The other variables get changed on the .xml if you change them on the ingame settings interface, but (atleast) those 2, do not change.
If you exit game, change the values to "false", and start game, the titles and guilds on target do not show. But then if you try to make them show, checking them on the ingame settings UI, even if they are checked, they dont show (and the .xml still says its "false")
So to change them, u need to do it manually on the usersettings.xml, the settings ingame just "lie".

My friend tested it and he has this same problem, so i think it may be a bug of the game, not of my computer. I reported it on bugtracker: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20847
Last edited by Karrier on Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Karrier

Re: Some problems with Overhead and titles/guild of target.

Post#3 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:21 pm

Updated with more info