Recent Topics

Ads

[Video] Eatine Meat Grinder

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Throlla

Re: [Video] Eatine Meat Grinder

Post#11 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:50 pm

You kill pugs.. clap clap clap.. well done :)

I guess you are excited when you kill soloers and crap pugs without heals when your premade join weekend warfront scenarios also =)

What is worse you feel like recording like its an accomplishment.

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#12 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:00 pm

Throlla wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:50 pm You kill pugs.. clap clap clap.. well done :)

I guess you are excited when you kill soloers and crap pugs without heals when your premade join weekend warfront scenarios also =)

They were fighting organised WB as well, like Bene Teilax, LNM and my 12-men.
Build a 12-men, and try to get 8xx kills in 2 or 3 hours of play, with few deaths. You will see that this is not that simple.

Florian90210

Post#13 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:37 am

Throlla wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:50 pm You kill pugs.. clap clap clap.. well done :)

It's just 2 blobs sit in one place and do AoE spam and farm renown. Chill.

Minisynn

Post#14 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:50 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:57 pm Pretty great highlight of how many things are wrong with this game.

With the changes to crests/gear progression all these premades are now running with sov toons and the gap between premades and randoms/new-comers is bigger than ever.

They barely take any damage. Sure, they have decked out toons and good healers and everything but it is also the overbuffed defensive stuff (parry, disrupt, dodge, absorbs, etc.) that has no real counter.

Lots of engis and SWs that can't do anything against such groups except being a renown pinata for them. Did you see that group of engis? Zero damage...

The only classes beside tanks, healers and mdps that can fit into this are mSHs, sorcs and maybe BWs. Everything else can be put onto the shelf.

Bottom line is: These kind of premades - like shown in the video - have become almost unkillable, stomping people left and right all day long, be it city, scs or orvr. Very fun!
Textbook definition of cope
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube