Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] SnB Build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Mieloch

[KOTBS] SnB Build

Post#1 » Mon May 01, 2023 2:46 pm

Hello, im currently 36cr/44rr and looking for 40cr build for warbands/ party play. Aslo tips about gear i have 1300 war crests, should i buy 40cr 40/45rr rvr items as soon i hit 40cr? I did try 2h build also but i think SnB fit better for my game style. Is SnB also bring some ultility and is usefull?

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Re: [KOTBS] SnB Build

Post#2 » Mon May 01, 2023 7:12 pm

If I was below 50 rr this is the snb spec I would go

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,8055,8047

Go the pve gear route until invader, buy invader, and then go along until you can get full def sov
Last edited by Emissary on Mon May 01, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

yhani

Post#3 » Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 am

Try different things. That is how you truly learn. Some people say that "you have to have this or that" but f those people....its your character.

I am close to rr85 and this is what I would do if I had to play with lower rank:

I would hit softcap at resistances with Gather your Resolve. Its alright to put more than softcap because 1) its also debuff and 2) you might get hit with resist debuff.

I would use Stand Strong aura with low level KotBS.

Third aura would be Stay focused with Focused Mending tactic.

To Glory aura is also great but that tree is weak af if you play snb knight.

You can take skills from trees too. I would skip Heavens Fury because most of the time its free immunity.

You might want use rr points on Futile Strikes (3 is alright), Deft Defender, Defender and Reflexes. Parry and block will cut guard damage you take so its very important to build those.

You should have high toughness because it lower both magic / melee damage you take and its also have synergy with absorb. But you need high wounds too because morale damage goes straight to wounds. Use potions to cover your stats.

If you use Guard, Hold the Line and Challenge you are doing most of your job. If its tough fight its alright to save your AP and just use those three skills and maybe Taunt + Shield Rush + Crippling Blow + Shatter Confidence.

People say that you cant do damage as snb kotbs but that is not 100% true. You just have to pick 3 x +2 morale fleshrender jewelry (and +6 morale cloak if you dont have set cloak), then pop M2 Raze / M3 No Escape when there is well damaged blob ahead and you might even get kill or two.

Advanced tip: if you want to stop channeling Hold the Line use Perseverance or Shield of The Sun because if you stop it with jump you might take extra hit because you cant block in the air.

Advanced tip about UI: its enough if you see damaged health bars from your allies and from your enemies, you dont have to see names or guilds or stuff like that. Less you get useless data easier its to focus on what is important to you as tank (positioning and damage balance between sides).
Vadhal - kotbs rr80+

Mieloch

Post#4 » Tue May 02, 2023 5:59 am

yhani wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 am Try different things. That is how you truly learn. Some people say that "you have to have this or that" but f those people....its your character.

I am close to rr85 and this is what I would do if I had to play with lower rank:

I would hit softcap at resistances with Gather your Resolve. Its alright to put more than softcap because 1) its also debuff and 2) you might get hit with resist debuff.

I would use Stand Strong aura with low level KotBS.

Third aura would be Stay focused with Focused Mending tactic.

To Glory aura is also great but that tree is weak af if you play snb knight.

You can take skills from trees too. I would skip Heavens Fury because most of the time its free immunity.

You might want use rr points on Futile Strikes (3 is alright), Deft Defender, Defender and Reflexes. Parry and block will cut guard damage you take so its very important to build those.

You should have high toughness because it lower both magic / melee damage you take and its also have synergy with absorb. But you need high wounds too because morale damage goes straight to wounds. Use potions to cover your stats.

If you use Guard, Hold the Line and Challenge you are doing most of your job. If its tough fight its alright to save your AP and just use those three skills and maybe Taunt + Shield Rush + Crippling Blow + Shatter Confidence.

People say that you cant do damage as snb kotbs but that is not 100% true. You just have to pick 3 x +2 morale fleshrender jewelry (and +6 morale cloak if you dont have set cloak), then pop M2 Raze / M3 No Escape when there is well damaged blob ahead and you might even get kill or two.

Advanced tip: if you want to stop channeling Hold the Line use Perseverance or Shield of The Sun because if you stop it with jump you might take extra hit because you cant block in the air.

Advanced tip about UI: its enough if you see damaged health bars from your allies and from your enemies, you dont have to see names or guilds or stuff like that. Less you get useless data easier its to focus on what is important to you as tank (positioning and damage balance between sides).
Thanks for nice info.