Recent Topics

Ads

You are in a pug sc with 4 zealots...

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Godsider7

Re: You are in a pug sc with 4 zealots...

Post#11 » Thu May 04, 2023 5:47 pm

with assist macros, 4 dps zealots could possibly burn down an unguarded target. If the target was debuffed and the zealots all had had the instant scourge tactic triggering, I could see that 4 zealot team doing some damage.
This assume the 4 zealots are not running for their lives against the 4 WH or 4 SW that might possibly got into the sc and are assisting each other!

Ads
Zxul

Post#12 » Thu May 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Godsider7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:47 pm with assist macros, 4 dps zealots could possibly burn down an unguarded target. If the target was debuffed and the zealots all had had the instant scourge tactic triggering, I could see that 4 zealot team doing some damage.
This assume the 4 zealots are not running for their lives against the 4 WH or 4 SW that might possibly got into the sc and are assisting each other!
That tactic is only useful on paper, since in addition to having a low chance to proc, all it does (considering gcd) is turn a 2 sec Scourge into 1.5 sec Scourge.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Omegus

Post#13 » Thu May 04, 2023 8:19 pm

Minisynn wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:22 pm Impossible, Zomega can't be four characters at once
Even I won't bring a DPS Zealot into scenarios. That spec is reserved for the rare time a WB leader wants me to puke on something as often as possible, or when I am zerg-surfing in ORVR which mainly involves leeching using Waves of Chaos and Chaotic Agitation.
Godsider7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:47 pm with assist macros, 4 dps zealots could possibly burn down an unguarded target. If the target was debuffed and the zealots all had had the instant scourge tactic triggering, I could see that 4 zealot team doing some damage.
You vastly overestimate how much damage Scourge does :D
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Cyrylius

Post#14 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:37 am

Ok, hear me out: first gcd one zealot applies talon, one barfs target, one applies mirror and the last one tries to get a critical with scourge. Second gcd three zealots apply Warp reality, last one still fishing for crit. Now everyone hardcasts boon of tzeentch into storm of ravens. That's gonna be, with the flight time of boon, about 3k damage in one gcd, and 2,5 in the next 2 seconds on something with pretty much 0 resistances. And you don't even need to count healing as it's nullified by mirror and healdebuff. Just toss two tanks and it will work perfectly if all zealots get the manipulation tactic.
Boom, viable dps zealot.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

tazdingo

Post#15 » Sat May 06, 2023 4:15 pm

-i think- i saw a dps zeal get 2 shot by a WH yesterday. honestly it happened so fast i couldn't tell

Zxul

Post#16 » Sat May 06, 2023 4:21 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:15 pm -i think- i saw a dps zeal get 2 shot by a WH yesterday. honestly it happened so fast i couldn't tell
Then you hadn't run into 900 toughness dps zealot.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

JohnnyWayne

Post#17 » Sat May 06, 2023 4:22 pm

Just report them, they have acted against rule 1.1 of the ToS.

viewtopic.php?t=13607

Turns out you can report anyone for that reason, because if you consider them to be jerks that is all that is needed. So if people don't behave like you want them to, or have a diverging opinon just report them. Great twitter mentality and "ruleset" we have in place here.

Omegus

Post#18 » Sat May 06, 2023 5:00 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:22 pm Just report them, they have acted against rule 1.1 of the ToS.

viewtopic.php?t=13607

Turns out you can report anyone for that reason, because if you consider them to be jerks that is all that is needed. So if people don't behave like you want them to, or have a diverging opinon just report them. Great twitter mentality and "ruleset" we have in place here.
That's not how it works in the slighest.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads