Recent Topics

Ads

Zoom mod (different question)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
vesuv1us

Zoom mod (different question)

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm

Hello everyone.
Is there a mod that enables me to zoom in but not too much as in fps? Cause when zooming with the mouse wheel it either takes me to fps perspective or to a waaaay zoomed out perspective so much so that my character looks like a green ant (i know many people enjoy it but i personally don't).
Thanks.

Ads
Omegus

Re: Zoom mod (different question)

Post#2 » Wed May 24, 2023 7:08 pm

vesuv1us wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm Hello everyone.
Is there a mod that enables me to zoom in but not too much as in fps? Cause when zooming with the mouse wheel it either takes me to fps perspective or to a waaaay zoomed out perspective so much so that my character looks like a green ant (i know many people enjoy it but i personally don't).
Thanks.
Check your mouse wheel sensitivity (not an in-game setting), as using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out should let you stop pretty much anywhere between ant and FPS. It might be your mouse is somehow sending too many scroll events which is making the game either do as close as possible or as far as possible.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:42 pm

If you are using touchpad to zoom then it's a bug, only solution I found, after not looking too hard, was to just use a mouse with a scroll wheel
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

zgolec

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2023 11:08 pm

I wish there was zoom out mod so you can zoom out really far like on AA...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

mekal

Post#5 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:30 am

zgolec wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:08 pm I wish there was zoom out mod so you can zoom out really far like on AA...
ther was a /script command that let you zoom out to custom levels i cant remember what exactly what it was maybe someone else does