Recent Topics

Ads

Faction Imbalance

Let's talk about... everything else
normanis

Re: Faction Imbalance

Post#81 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:07 pm

heybaws wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:22 am
normanis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:48 am i dont mind inevitable doom works same as gtdc= pull random player.
Why? ID is never an issue if 1 of your mdd ignores all armor pen from enemy, 2nd runs with 10k hp+ and 3rd can just self punt from any unwanted engagement, on top of that your tanks have higher and easier defence than order ones, have morale pump that allows them to drop bellow/m4 every minute, destro sham + chop fasta provides way more sustain than order mirror. Destro is packed with tons of tools to reduce or counter supposed damage superiority from order.
GTDC on the other hand creates insane disparity between options for melee on order to engage in fights between warbands as solo or smallscale grp. Destro soloer or 6man can go in, kill few healers/ranged and bail without any issues, while on order you will get dragged into meatgrinder and die, or will get pulled on your way out, which is why order tends to play more ranged even though order ranged is almost always weaker than their destro mirrors. And this is also why most of "kite groups" form on destro aswell, people just dont want to deal with it.
Destro pulls are the balance issue and needs to be removed, atleast from choppas. Giving same thing to order will just increase amount of cancer and frustration.
u have point.
if choppa get inevitable doom . its mean they dont need anymore bring it on (same with order retribution). and let also maras has some aoe coockies.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
RORquest

Post#82 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:54 am

GTDC actually spins you and shows ur back to the enemy. Hence u lose all defense while airborne, unless some change has happend but this was a pain in citys 2-3 years ago

tazdingo

Post#83 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:31 am

normanis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:48 am i dont mind inevitable doom works same as gtdc= pull random player.
your tanks have higher and easier defence than order ones
oh i am laffin
what good is it when orders main dps ignores all of it and instakills through guard

destro have happily offered for years "mirror id/ramp/gtdc/te"
or just get rid of gtdc and mirror the rest
this is always on the table

Dajciekrwi

Post#84 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:35 am

Yep, everything is good, what breaking this meta stagation!

Sinisterror

Post#85 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:02 am

tazdingo wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:31 am
your tanks have higher and easier defence than order ones
oh i am laffin
what good is it when orders main dps ignores all of it and instakills through guard

destro have happily offered for years "mirror id/ramp/gtdc/te"
or just get rid of gtdc and mirror the rest
this is always on the table
This game would be so much better without gtdc (replace it with aoe bleed em out 6 sec dot last tick critting for 2k) and rampage working like it did live, not ignoring Morale avoidances or Guard mechanic. No undefendable Guard dmg for any class, obvious reasons. There are interesting things that stack on order but not on destro, never been really thinking there is any order or destro preferences but slowly im starting to think there are order preferences : D

At the same time bring back engi/magus pulls from keep/fort/higher walls. Both sides would have equal acccess to this very powerful pull. EDIT; Actually SH Pounce should be removed with ranged KD. Only order should have access to Ranged KD as there is no Aoe melee KD on order. And there is goblins so it makes sense to have ranged kd only on order, like live=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Pandastyle

Post#86 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:53 pm

IC being sieged again right now after Order won forts 7 to 0, I wondered, when was the last time Altdorf was sieged or when was the last time the fort race was at least kinda close. mhhh
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Vri

Post#87 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:24 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:53 pm IC being sieged again right now after Order won forts 7 to 0, I wondered, when was the last time Altdorf was sieged or when was the last time the fort race was at least kinda close. mhhh
Bags are bags. I dont care which city they come from.

jbrutal

Post#88 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:30 pm

Order wins many forts because NA they go into them 60-9 players or destro push forts and end up with 20-60 by stage 2 from xrealms or fort loggers

Ads
Svartypops

Post#89 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:02 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:18 pm its becos order have way more prem in general.
I think there should be forced prem vs prem and pug vs pug.

If there's no prem for a prem to face, they get nothing.

prem vs pug is simply not a match - there's no randomness, the result is 100% certain.

Andamarine

Post#90 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:57 am

Pandastyle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:53 pm IC being sieged again right now after Order won forts 7 to 0, I wondered, when was the last time Altdorf was sieged or when was the last time the fort race was at least kinda close.
Looking at killboards and zone trackers, last week score was 11:1.

All Forts from last week:

4x Fell Landing - all won by Order
5x The Maw - all won by Order
4x Butchers Pass - 2x won by Order, 2x won by Destro

4x Reikwald - 3x won by Oder, 1x won by Destro

And for the whole month the score is around 40:5, so it is very close... :D