Recent Topics

Ads

Considering 1v1 tournament-- WIn Big , or Lose big ?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: Considering 1v1 tournament-- WIn Big , or Lose big ?

Post#71 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:27 pm

gyps wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:13 pmSo you represent the staff here with that statement I guess...

What he represents is simple common sense. In regard to deleting toons outright or reducing renown levels earned the staff can, rightfully, only do so in regard to violations of the terms of service. To do so in regard to a non-server sanctioned player-generated tournament would be rife with potential for conflict and drama. Therefore, why invite such potential issues?
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Vri

Post#72 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:54 am

Martok wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:27 pm
gyps wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:13 pmSo you represent the staff here with that statement I guess...

What he represents is simple common sense. In regard to deleting toons outright or reducing renown levels earned the staff can, rightfully, only do so in regard to violations of the terms of service. To do so in regard to a non-server sanctioned player-generated tournament would be rife with potential for conflict and drama. Therefore, why invite such potential issues?
shouldnt you let tosh speak for himself ? You have been speaking for him off and on in this thread. its rather odd.

Martok

Post#73 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:44 am

Vri wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:54 amShouldn't you let tosh speak for himself?

Tosh has spoken for himself, both here and live during one of my recent Twitch Streams. I am voicing my opinions and concerns of what has been said by him and others.

Vri wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:54 amYou have been speaking for him off and on in this thread. Its rather odd.

Sorry to have confused you so dreadfully.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Vri

Post#74 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:58 am

Martok wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:44 am
Vri wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:54 amShouldn't you let tosh speak for himself?

Tosh has spoken for himself, both here and live during one of my recent Twitch Streams. I am voicing my opinions and concerns of what has been said by him and others.

Vri wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:54 amYou have been speaking for him off and on in this thread. Its rather odd.

Sorry to have confused you so dreadfully.
you had been speaking for another/ answering. I would feel odd as well.

Toshutkidup

Post#75 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:39 am

gyps wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:13 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:29 pm
gyps wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:59 pm Why don't just a 5 rr penalty?
if you loose devs will throw you down by 5 rr, the winner gets 10 rr jump !
In no way would any GM wish to get involved in anyway of removing RR ranks or force toon deletion purely from this tournament.
So you represent the staff here with that statement I guess... :roll:
I speak for myself only with almost as much certainty as one could have with anything regarding the statement I made.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#76 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:33 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:39 am
gyps wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:13 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:29 pm

In no way would any GM wish to get involved in anyway of removing RR ranks or force toon deletion purely from this tournament.
So you represent the staff here with that statement I guess... :roll:
I speak for myself only with almost as much certainty as one could have with anything regarding the statement I made.
If devs want to code a hardmode into the game, they're free to do so. GM's are responsible for TOS, not player events.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog