Recent Topics

Ads

Help Shammy with Specs

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Wattser

Help Shammy with Specs

Post#1 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:48 pm

Hey guys returning to the game and am playing a lvl 40 Shammy with 25 mastery points to use, how would you build a dps and heal build?

Ads
Wattser

Re: Help Shammy with Specs

Post#2 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:05 am

I was thinking
Heals: RoR.builders - Shaman
DPS: RoR.builders - Shaman

Hard to get everything I want with the points I have

Gladiolix

Post#3 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:46 am

For basic healer with 25 points available I would spec this(4th tactic either Dat Makes Me Dizzy or Scrub Ya Gud!, which ever you/group leader prefers):
RoR.builders - Shaman
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 am

RoR.builders - Shaman Fury of da green is imo MUST in heal spec. And Green'an'cleanin tactic also. Maybe replace aint done yet with extra special mushrooms.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

grendel1892

Post#5 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:05 pm

Wattser wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:05 am I was thinking
Heals: RoR.builders - Shaman

Hard to get everything I want with the points I have
Drop the Mork is watchin. Fury of the green Never never crits enemies, but it can crit heal allies..
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

NSKaneda

Post#6 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:18 pm

Shaman of Mork

last point for either scrub ye gud or AP pump. In scs swap runaway for autodetaunt. Max healcrit, max disrupt, max FS, 800 willpower, 400+ Tough.

rr40 version

-
-

Shaman of Gork

Swap runaway for autodetaunt in scs. Max magic crit, max disrupt, max FS, 950+ Int, 400 tough, 8k wounds

rr40 version

-
-

Waaagh! Shaman

Last point for either silence or Ere we goes again. Swap runaway for autodetaunt in scs. Max magic crit, max disrupt, max FS, 950+ Int, 8k+ wounds

rr40 version
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

paasta3

Post#7 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:58 pm

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,1943,1942
I play build like this for solo roaming..with dps gear...using staff from bb/be ..now im using sov, warlord ,vicious gear..int caped, max crit, fs, wounds, somenpoint left i gonfor dodge disrupt...

bittrio

Post#8 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:45 am

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 am RoR.builders - Shaman Fury of da green is imo MUST in heal spec. And Green'an'cleanin tactic also. Maybe replace aint done yet with extra special mushrooms.
What kind of gear would you pair with this spec?

Fury of da Green best with DPS Sov or Heal Sov set?
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

Ads
Bozzax

Post#9 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:52 pm

Vanq (6pc proc is better then most other things), after that mix triumphant heal or dmg
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Sinisterror

Post#10 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:54 pm

bittrio wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:45 am
Sinisterror wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 am RoR.builders - Shaman Fury of da green is imo MUST in heal spec. And Green'an'cleanin tactic also. Maybe replace aint done yet with extra special mushrooms.
What kind of gear would you pair with this spec?

Fury of da Green best with DPS Sov or Heal Sov set?
Fodg is for heal spec, even if it's disrupted/blocked it will heal for 1k+ . 3pc Beastlord 2pc Senti and 6pc Vale-Walker is easy to get and good enough Stats. Best is full Vanquisher with Staff that has 0.5s cast time reduction proc when being Hit. Stacks With Vanq 6pc And 4pc AP Proc is the best thing for all AP Healer's. Full Sovereign with the anti Crit for you and def target is also very good.

I think AM gets 10% chance when using skill that next skill for 10s uses no AP and 05s cast time reduction when being hit on the same Wpn! Would love this on my Shammy. If that staff doesnt exist im sorry im remembering wrong class. Also Fodg should be swapped with 9pt skill instead of 13pt so you dont need rr70 just to have all the needed skills to heal properly : D If Fodg was 9pts builds like this would be possible with rr70 and you could access all basics with rr40. RoR.builders - Shaman RoR.builders - Archmage

Imo Shrug/Magikinfusion with tactic should be 30s CD and pulsing aoe Hot every 4 seconds within 20ft. Dsu should get instant tick so it could proc alot of things, and Funnel Essence can be used while moving, actually should give 20% Speed buff for you and your healed target as well while you are casting.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz