Recent Topics

Ads

Killboard Armory tab

Let's talk about... everything else
Skullgrin

Killboard Armory tab

Post#1 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:31 pm

Hey all, just noticed this new addition, and wanted to thank whoever worked on it! Its really nice to be able easily look up gear that people are using again. How long ago was this added?

Any other plans for more additions in the future that you can let us in on? I liked being able to look up who's online, along with being able to sort people by class and renown rank, some sort of player sorting feature would be awesome to see.

Anyway, thanks again, love seeing stuff like this added in!

:D :D :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Minisynn

Re: Killboard Armory tab

Post#2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:54 pm

Agreed, I've loved having it - I always thought hiding your gear from inspection was embarrassing tbh, so often when I first started RoR I would try to inspect good players to see what gear/talis/etc they were running and 9/10 times it was hidden, now you can cut out the middleman 🤣

As for a feature to see individual players online... I think features like that with no way to hide yourself or block people are best left out of MMOs, especially PvP ones. Too easy to be used to harass or avoid specific people
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Goryak

Post#3 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:32 pm

Yea, pretty nice to see it back and this time with the talismans slotted!
Glad that the Armory doesn't show the name of the appearance applied to the item though, since we know what happens to the not so common appearances...

Spoiler:
Skullgrin wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:31 pm Any other plans for more additions in the future that you can let us in on? I liked being able to look up who's online, along with being able to sort people by class and renown rank, some sort of player sorting feature would be awesome to see.
Seems like you're saying that you can no longer see who is online or am I misreading your post?
In case I am not, you can see who is on but now you need to scroll to the bottom of forum page to the part that says Sitemap (bottom left corner), you will also find the old Armory there as well as the Who's Online. It was working well last I checked.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Skullgrin

Post#4 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:14 pm

Goryak wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:32 pm Seems like you're saying that you can no longer see who is online or am I misreading your post?
In case I am not, you can see who is on but now you need to scroll to the bottom of forum page to the part that says Sitemap (bottom left corner), you will also find the old Armory there as well as the Who's Online. It was working well last I checked.

Yep, that's the feature I was talking about. Seems they just hid it, there used to be a link up on the top!

You can sort players by class, RR, etc. Just wish you could do it with offline players as well, and filter stuff out too. Would be neat to able to generate top player lists in different categories like highest RR in each class, scenario stats, best K/D ratio (solo,grouped and WB), along with different things in the ToK.

Would love to be able to just play around with the data. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80