The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Paxsanarion

Re: The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

Post#311 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:49 am

Dekata wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:06 am
Paxsanarion wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:39 am
Dekata wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:36 am This server is dying bc order class is too op. Always order zerg in all time. Sc for destro is nightmare. On def of forts - always 100+ order vs 30-40 destro. People dont wanna play for destro, bc they come here to win and not always lose. They come for order side or leave project. You realy think that you on the right way? Soon order side will play pve game instead rvr
It’s the exact opposite during EU prime when the majority of the population is online :-)
EU prime time order zergs. What you talking about?
Warhammer Online Return of Reckoning the private server population…. in general ……destro main players versus Order main player during EU prime time hours……that is what is am talking about sorry if I was not more clear previously.

Ads
Dekata

Re: The Ability System Rewrite & Provisional Patch Notes

Post#312 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:40 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:11 pm - Finish em Off! - This ability is now 13pt Big Shootin’.

lol wtf? rSH has no burst now lol
rsh hasnt burst and before )) its not shw with 120f and huge crits

Avernus

Post#313 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:22 am

Dekata wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:40 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:11 pm - Finish em Off! - This ability is now 13pt Big Shootin’.

SW range is 65-100 (+10% (its % not flat 10!) = 72-110 (scout stance only).
SH range is 65-100 (+flat 15 from gas squig) = 80-115 (as long as you have gas squig active).
Nice try

P.S. With this "new" +range tactic (for qiuck shootin skills) SH can again shoot from 95 range (almost like on live) using his healing debuff. All while they expect skirmish SW to go 65 and somehow survive everything that can be thrown at him (they probably don't - thats the point i guess). "Well" done.

Dekata

Post#314 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:52 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:49 am
Paxsanarion wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:39 am

It’s the exact opposite during EU prime when the majority of the population is online :-)
Warhammer Online Return of Reckoning the private server population…. in general ……destro main players versus Order main player during EU prime time hours……that is what is am talking about sorry if I was not more clear previously.
He soon has no population at all, man. Go in Caledor now and look - 143 order vs 24 destro on fort. Its EU prime time. Its bull **** what are you talking about. Thx for good game balance, lol. No any new system improve these situation, No one... Only nerf order classes like they do on official servers.

Paxsanarion

Post#315 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:52 pm

Dekata wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:52 pm

He soon has no population at all, man. Go in Caledor now and look - 143 order vs 24 destro on fort. Its EU prime time. Its bull **** what are you talking about. Thx for good game balance, lol. No any new system improve these situation, No one... Only nerf order classes like they do on official servers.
Yep, sometimes Destro main players Change realms to play order…..you can’t do anything about that…….in general there are more destro main players on this server than order ……..population on a given side fluctuates all the time as people swap sides to gain advantage it has been this way for a long long time…..welcome to ROR :-)

Dekata

Post#316 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:24 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:52 pm
Dekata wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:52 pm

Yep, sometimes Destro main players Change realms to play order…..you can’t do anything about that…….in general there are more destro main players on this server than order ……..population on a given side fluctuates all the time as people swap sides to gain advantage it has been this way for a long long time…..welcome to ROR :-)
mate, it's not even funny ) you'll figure it out someday, but it'll be too late for this server. Dont tell me about this game ) i am playing about 15 yers

K13R

Post#317 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:27 pm

Yeah I think the deck chairs looks good maybe move a few over there. -

Detangler

Post#318 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:34 pm

Ramp up AAO faster. Increase renown penalties to -90% when it's 400 AAO for the other side. Make it so one scenario is worth more than all the time it takes to PvDoor.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Omegus

Post#319 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:06 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:09 am
Omegus wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:02 am Live was great if you were ahead of the curve on a great class as the power you had was far greater than the power you would have here. For everyone else it was a horror show.
I wouldn't sign that. RoR has it's own major downsides.
Omegus wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:02 am ... and the speed proc meta ...
So the speed proc meta is a problem in your opinion and the gits speed proc is not? Id like to understand your logic. With roaming premades speed procs/abilities would be more than welcomed for the solos and small groups to get away from approaching premades on horses.
Please find where in my post I said:

1) ROR does not have its own problems
2) That I have no problem with the Goblin racial speed proc tactic

Thanks.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#320 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:44 pm

Avernus wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:22 am
Dekata wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:40 am

SW range is 65-100 (+10% (its % not flat 10!) = 72-110 (scout stance only).
SH range is 65-100 (+flat 15 from gas squig) = 80-115 (as long as you have gas squig active).
Nice try

P.S. With this "new" +range tactic (for qiuck shootin skills) SH can again shoot from 95 range (almost like on live) using his healing debuff. All while they expect skirmish SW to go 65 and somehow survive everything that can be thrown at him (they probably don't - thats the point i guess). "Well" done.
This is a stupid comparison and you should be ashamed. rSH is the MOST gimp between rSW and rSH - and we are talking range only. You are trying to compare a banana to a brick. You're worried rSH can put their 1 dot on you? SW has its own dot like rSH and "surprises!" it has a higher range and is currently spammable. They also have a steroid to boost their burst. SH gets a dumb af pet with the worst AI imaginable which needs to be managed because it has some important buff to give us. AM/Shaman have more dots and range than rSH too - figure that one out. Healers have more damage potential than actual rDPS here. Let's go full whataboutism and talk about the surge of WL. What's with that? Nothing more annoying than their extremely safe pull and they can disengage combat after failing to kill with their 3-hit combo almost as easily as a WH does - which is also ridiculous for a class touted as "high risk, high reward"

You should see big shooting. It's TRASH. A bonafide burning dumpster fire of a spec. Have you ever seen a big shootin' rSH before? You haven't. Nobody has. It's **** awful. Not a single person can hand on heart say that within the last two years, they saw a RSH using the 3 sec cast Poison Arrer and ran into that same guy using it weeks later. Upcoming trash notes moving stuff into big shooting is revolting because big shooting didn't even get a buff to make up for forcing rSH to waste points in there.

ps. I've eaten 3-4k Fester Arrows on my BiS rSH and I'm not Glass Cannon. I'd love to land a 2k crit on a BiS SW if it were actually possible to get those numbers on my end. Maybe you should spec better for the career you play instead like all the rSH have to do now. Only one choice for us. 3 specs are an illusion.