Recent Topics

Ads

Trying to find lost addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Daegalus

Trying to find lost addon

Post#1 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:15 pm

Hey, I was an addon developer back when WAR was a live service by Mythic. I made JunkDump and was working on an addon called Pouches. While JunkDump has been saved by Idrinth and even recieved some community fixes, it seems Pouches might be lost.

I was in active development of Pouches, but I do believe I had it on Curseforge for a short while. But mostly it was something I gathered feedback on and discussed in the Addon IRC back in the day. Also I was young, and didnt use source control, so I have lost the sources.

I was hoping that if anyone happens to have an old copy of Pouches somewhere by chance. I was thinking on maintaining my addons once more, or see if there is even a need for them.

From my memory, Pouches was an alternate bag interface with things like item grouping, and advanced features. But I can't be sure, it has been many years since I even thought about it.

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Trying to find lost addon

Post#2 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:47 pm

haven't hearrd of that one, but i do remember junk dump.
-= Agony =-

Daegalus

Post#3 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:03 pm

There is a strong likelihood that it's lost to time, but I feel there is no harm in seeing if there is a small chance its out there. Most likely, I never released it and my memory of doing so is false.

Omegus

Post#4 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:47 pm

Had a look on the archived version of Curseforge and can't see an addon named Pouches on there. The URL would've been http://war.curseforge.com/addons/pouches/. Was it literally just called Pouches or did it have a fancy prefix or something?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

BluIzLucky

Post#5 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:44 pm

Daegalus wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:03 pm There is a strong likelihood that it's lost to time, but I feel there is no harm in seeing if there is a small chance its out there. Most likely, I never released it and my memory of doing so is false.
There's an addon call BagOMatic available
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/bagomatic/

Seems like it does what Pouches did
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70