Recent Topics

Ads

Most fun dps class to sc 1-39?

Let's talk about... everything else
TomSeas

Re: Most fun dps class to sc 1-39?

Post#31 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:25 pm

Detangler wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:58 pm To give an actual answer to OP - play a 2h Black Orc. Slot the best str talismans you can find, guard a mdps, and bully your way thru scenarios. At 16+ your overcapped str with boosted stats let's you 3 and 4 hit squish targets. Once you get Tree Hit Combo, your life will forever change as you evaporate targets. Then once you get You Wot along with it, you will feel like a nigh unstoppable killing machine. You will see crits for over 1k occasionally from a 2h tank in mid tier scenarios.

Like all DPS classes once you hit 40 everything changes and it's back to noodle arms until you get good gear, or you can delete, remake, repeat and start the lols all over again.

How does BO compare to SM? Most of my resources like gold and a maxed alchemist are on order. Lost my talisman maker so would have to start one from scratch again by I only have gold on destro.

Ads
Detangler

Re: Most fun dps class to sc 1-39?

Post#32 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:38 am

TomSeas wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:25 pm
Detangler wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:58 pm To give an actual answer to OP - play a 2h Black Orc. Slot the best str talismans you can find, guard a mdps, and bully your way thru scenarios. At 16+ your overcapped str with boosted stats let's you 3 and 4 hit squish targets. Once you get Tree Hit Combo, your life will forever change as you evaporate targets. Then once you get You Wot along with it, you will feel like a nigh unstoppable killing machine. You will see crits for over 1k occasionally from a 2h tank in mid tier scenarios.

Like all DPS classes once you hit 40 everything changes and it's back to noodle arms until you get good gear, or you can delete, remake, repeat and start the lols all over again.

How does BO compare to SM? Most of my resources like gold and a maxed alchemist are on order. Lost my talisman maker so would have to start one from scratch again by I only have gold on destro.
SM will be more average damage towards all targets. They wont hit as hard on squish targets because of how their damage is spell damage based, but they will generally hit harder on tanks than a BO. Its the same for a Chosen - you will see decent damage all around but no eye popping crits.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable