Recent Topics

Ads

{ORDER} Sea of Slaughter Treasure Chest Guide

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bettargh

{ORDER} Sea of Slaughter Treasure Chest Guide

Post#1 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:05 am

Hey all,
I am Bettargh from HELLenes, your friendly (to order) slayer. I have compiled a guide of the treasure maps, explaining also the lore involving each chest. The quests are presented here in random order. I am not sure how it goes for desto side, since I only play order.
To get all 24 maps, you can farm the same dirt spot on an inactive map; the respawn time is about 2-3 minutes. Once you have all the maps, you can start doing them one by one, if you have taken more than one quest, everytime you will use a spade, all the spades in your quest items will disappear, so you will have to abandon & retake each other quests.
Each quest gives us some coordinates to work with; connecting these coordinates provides us with an X, and at the center is the treasure chest. To get it go there, spam the right click on the spade and move around until you find the hidden treasure chesty.

Special thanks to all those destro players who killed me while I was copying & pasting pictures from ror to paint and then word. You all have gained a whole page with bold letters in my book of grudges :D :D :D

I hope you order players enjoy this guide!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16f9j5c ... drive_link

DWARVES OF EKRUND

Ads
bettargh

Re: {ORDER} Sea of Slaughter Treasure Chest Guide

Post#2 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:28 am

There was a problem with restricted access (needed confirmation by me), all fixed now! Sorry for anny incovenience!

Albais

Post#3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:30 am

Great guide, kin. Thank you for the effort and for sharing it!
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

wafflemouse

Post#4 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:59 pm

thanks for taking the time to make this guide, its very helpful!

does anyone know who/where to hand the box in to for the monkey on Destruction side?

pge2k

Post#5 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:42 pm

thank you so much. This helps on destro side too :-)

bettargh

Post#6 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:40 pm

wafflemouse wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:59 pm thanks for taking the time to make this guide, its very helpful!

does anyone know who/where to hand the box in to for the monkey on Destruction side?
should be where the event quest givers are