Recent Topics

Ads

Another WL PVP video lol

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Khailee

Another WL PVP video lol

Post#1 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07LxJS0PIQ

Short little WL vid for you guys to enjoy!

Ads
yoluigi

Re: Another WL PVP video lol

Post#2 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:07 pm

Good clips and your a very good WL! I few tips not for gameplay but for videos make it a bit less fast Wl showcase is already a fast class soo it's hard to know what's going on. Plus for videos i would suggest making smaller ui smaller buff head etc because the ui takes soo much place sure give you information but for the viewer it's hard to see the fights (animation etc it's all his glory). Goodluck making more pvp videos!

Waaghtastic

Post#3 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:58 am

...is the pet range for the WL the same as for Squid Herder? I have the feeling my damn squigs disappear as soon as they are a stone throw away while WL pets follow me halfway through the map and I'm not even able to target the WL anymore :-|

Nice video. Busted class for solo / small scale. The amount of possible self heal and defense (same applies for other classes) is what made me stay out of small scale recently.

Good tip from yoluigi: for showcase purposes I'd move at least the unit frames out of the main area so that the viewer can see more what's happening.

Akalukz

Post#4 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:10 pm

nice video!
-= Agony =-

reynor007

Post#5 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:50 pm

bro, the main thing is don’t kill rageproc, otherwise he’ll complain about you😂
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

akisnaakkeli

Post#6 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:56 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:50 pm bro, the main thing is don’t kill rageproc, otherwise he’ll complain about you😂
And takes your youtube video down..