Recent Topics

Ads

Important: Regarding downtime 03/10/23.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tjalfe

Re: Important: Regarding downtime 03/10/23.

Post#31 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:18 pm

Appreciate the effort, but doesn't the x2 xp and renown not just make the problem getting crests to follow cr/rr bigger, or are the crest drops also x2?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#32 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:20 pm

tjalfe wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:18 pm Appreciate the effort, but doesn't the x2 xp and renown not just make the problem getting crests to follow cr/rr bigger, or are the crest drops also x2?
Crest drops and the RvR weekly were both doubled as well.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

tjalfe

Post#33 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:23 pm

Best news all day.. thanks

Han

Post#34 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:25 pm

Kaelang wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:40 pm
Zaitak wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:36 pm I'm confused, it says progress made will be saved. Will I have to grind my renown rank I earned and gear again or not?
Event & WW related progress.
lost the event progress (incluing the sartosan token) on my chosen, @khazrak

gottogogreen

Post#35 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:38 pm

Yeah, put a lot this week into levelling SCs, PVEs and built up a load of crests...going to take a little break methinks.
Don't want to sound ungrateful, really appreciate what you guys have done to bring back RoR, but might take a break after a few late nights and grumpy mornings at work.

guessgap

Post#36 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:39 pm

first of all, big thanks to the devs for keeping this great game alive.
also im sorry for you devs, knowing all the stress and trouble and time this server problem/rollback caused/causes to you.

last 7 days i had exceptionally more time to play than normally and used it well to get lots of warcrests and unlocking wards,
so i like many other players also feel the pain... but in the end my playtime was fun and it will be fun again. so i wont complain.

just one thing i find hard to deal with:
there are great or even bis items in cnt and bs for my class. therefore i was trying to get to run these dungeons for a loooong time, but its very hard to get a group going (even thouhg im in a big guild) and it usually took hours to get a grp going or see it fall apart bc a healer/tank was missing.
just recently i made good progress with cnt and bs and was so relieved and happy about it. now all this being gone, i know there is no direct way to just grind or play for it again, since these items are only accessible via these specific dungeons and its really very hard and time consuming to get a run going (especially if you have a busy life outside of ror).

im in no position to utter any wishes, but i hope you understand that i still try:
could you please find a solution for these pve/dungeon run losses, that is somewhat more bearable than just a lockout change please?

in closing and most importantly: thank you again devs and sorry for the pain of this server problem. im hoping that you find a good solution and im hoping even more that this accident doesnt lead to more players leaving this great game.

geezereur

Post#37 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:57 pm

the scs for the event are not popping at all

badsad

Post#38 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:58 pm

First ty for all your hard work.
The Campaign timer is pretty much f**** up right now.
Are you gonna change the timer back the way it was?
Is that even possible?
I think the next city attack was supposted to be tomorrow at 9pm altdorf time.

Ads
Specialpatrol

Post#39 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:15 pm

Kaelang wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:24 pm Given the disruption this will evidently cause the community we have made the decision to extend the Live Event once more through until 09/10/23, please note that progress made throughout the event, as well as the Ironclad Weekend Warfront has been preserved, and any outstanding rewards can still be claimed.

This bit doesn't seem to hold true, sadly. I at least lost all Live Event progress on multiple toons, including completed ones. I assume it's because it was all done during the last weekend and therefore after the 26th - but the above phrasing did make it sound like that particular progress had been preserved regardless of the rollback date. A minor quibble, but still a bummer.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Fenris78

Post#40 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:20 pm

Thanks to your efforts, loss was limited, thus I lost 2k crests, at least event items are still here, and renown too.

I guess people will appreciate extend of x2 until 10/10 or 13 october, as well as doubling zonelock crests (only crests from weekly and kills are in fact x2).

Nonetheless, saving some unlucky folks that could have seen their random purple seeds or other random rare items disappear (armor fragments and other crafting stuff), nothing that a bit of game time can't bring back again.

Unfortunate but its life. Could have been far worse to be honest... ;)