Recent Topics

Ads

[Guide] BB/BE Destro city dungeon

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Yanina

[Guide] BB/BE Destro city dungeon

Post#1 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:01 pm

Hello guys! Its Wiggle here again with another guide video! This time its for destro city dungeon BB and BE! Like always if you have any questions, concerns, comments always join the discussion below in the video. Thanks again for giving it a watch and hope you all enjoy it!

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Lilim

Re: [Guide] BB/BE Destro city dungeon

Post#2 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:23 pm

Push

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:56 am

Thanks Wiggles, for doing these for the community, the quality has really improved since the first ones! :)

Just two minor additions (that I may have missed you saying):

1. You can pick up 6 items from influence vendors, 3 from each entrance (2 rings, 4 weapons), and these can be exhanged for other weapons for 50-100g near the Vanq/Oppr vendors.

2. Often you'll run BBBE with just 1 tank; so on second boss all DPS needs to stay in guard range or at least go into when taking dmg.
And the tank should use Demolishing Strike as soon as it's up, then save up for a M3/M4 towards the end when boss damage spikes.
That worked for me anyways :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

FFNation

Post#4 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:50 pm

Thank you for the guide