Recent Topics

Ads

The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: The Ability System Rewrite and Provisional Patch Notes

Post#361 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:58 pm

Spoiler:
lumpi33 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:11 pm
Lion1986 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:24 pm Image
haha, yeah...

2 weeks !

Ads
Lion1986

Post#362 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:17 am

- Flame Turret - No longer grants Dodge, Disrupt, Radius increase or Range reduction for each stack of Improvised Upgrades.

So basically now we got 3 useless skills if they give no more buffs right?
essentially this additional nerf will make tinkerer /demo specs nothing but useless.

Mortgrimm

Post#363 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:13 am

Are there plans to remove the Run Away! tactic or just let it break if they use an ability?
Imo it´s the most annoying thing in game.
But i guess if u do so u will see at least 50% less Shamies and Squigs roaming cause it will ruin their k/d statistic.
Still, it would be nice to see this happens.
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

Sulorie

Post#364 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:26 am

The position of some skills for shaman/archmage was changed on this server and it actually broke established specs from live server times. It was only ok due to the addition of new tactics and modification of skills you did in ROR.
Since all those changed are being removed, could you at least fix the position of skills in their trees again as a baseline for further balancing changes?
I have the snare puddles in mind, which were originally at 5 pts but got raised to 9 pts for no good reason.
Dying is no option.

Varham

Post#365 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Just return everything as it was on the official server. And people will thank you.

Varham

Post#366 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:16 pm

Mortgrimm wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:13 am Are there plans to remove the Run Away! tactic or just let it break if they use an ability?
Imo it´s the most annoying thing in game.
But i guess if u do so u will see at least 50% less Shamies and Squigs roaming cause it will ruin their k/d statistic.
Still, it would be nice to see this happens.
Of course, everyone will do it the way you want. Only first they will remove the slowdown of the warrior priest and reduce the damage of the lion.

Sinisterror

Post#367 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:23 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:26 am The position of some skills for shaman/archmage was changed on this server and it actually broke established specs from live server times. It was only ok due to the addition of new tactics and modification of skills you did in ROR.
Since all those changed are being removed, could you at least fix the position of skills in their trees again as a baseline for further balancing changes?
I have the snare puddles in mind, which were originally at 5 pts but got raised to 9 pts for no good reason.
Imo shrug it off/Magical infusion should be core abilities. Then Puddle to 5pts. Dsu/Funnel Essence to 9pts(imo FE shoudnt break on movement either) and 13 pts Fodg/Eov.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Kragg

Post#368 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:40 pm

Varham wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:13 pm Just return everything as it was on the official server. And people will thank you.
Highly doubtfull.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
JohnnyWayne

Post#369 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:24 pm

DPS AM / Shaman is rather dead with the burst tactic removed. I couldn't even find a tactic to make use of on that slot. No alternative damage tactics available.

BluIzLucky

Post#370 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:45 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:23 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:26 am The position of some skills for shaman/archmage was changed on this server and it actually broke established specs from live server times. It was only ok due to the addition of new tactics and modification of skills you did in ROR.
Imo shrug it off/Magical infusion should be core abilities. Then Puddle to 5pts. Dsu/Funnel Essence to 9pts(imo FE shoudnt break on movement either) and 13 pts Fodg/Eov.
Eov/fodg are not healing, they are lifetaps and belong in the lifetap/utility tree and it's a 13pts ability for sure (but if they want to move it to 9pts in right tree I'm not gonna complain).
And should really be more dmg focused and worse unless you gear into dps.

Then move the Silence to core or 13pts OR create a 13pts ability that let's you switch Mechanic stacks or something.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70