Recent Topics

Ads

Relaxing solo roam video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

Relaxing solo roam video

Post#1 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:05 pm

Watch this or listen to the track at the end of your warhammer night session to relax before going to bed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU9aLViWag0

Ads
yoluigi

Re: Relaxing solo roam video

Post#2 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:50 pm

Interesting comment in reddit to this video "Lizardman_Shaman"
One of the things that I always find very very hard to convey and express well to others, be it partner, family and even some friends, is that strange state of mind you go to when you begin to ... grind, roam, xp, explore, pvp, cook, tradeskill , in short: do any kind of activity that can be done solo in an MMO where other people can pretty much impact what you are doing.

This video as I watched reminded me of that particular feeling.

It is something a few people will get, and even smaller are those that will understand that strange disconnection from reality when you go somewhere else and then time ceases to have meaning, and when you realize it, morning becomes afternoon, or night or dawn or morning again... It is bliss, a strange shot of dopamine that gets extended and you put your brain into a different shift of reality and perception.

Thank you for this video, it is relaxing and enticing, your choice of music was very good.

Hope you always have fun like this, for one day it will cease and all that will remain is a small memento of this timeframe.

Be at peace my friend and brother in experience , have fun!

Cheers!