Hello, this weekend we will have a 6v6 knockout tournament. On Saturday we will have the main knockout fights. Bellow are some FAQ
- Who is this for ? This is a beginner friendly tournament. There will be teams that have never played together before. There will be teams that are completely new to 6v6 and there will also be more challenging teams in the later rounds! Minimum rank is 40 with recommended RR60 for the players.
- Tournament Format ? Knockout matches starting from a Round of 16 / quarterfinals (Depending on amount of teams). Each knockout match consists of 3 games. The winning team progresses to the next stage. The semifinals & finals matches are best of 5.
- Time & Place ? The tournament has a flexible timetable starting from Saturday 9th 18:00 Altdorf Time (City in Switzerland) to 1:00am. The fights will be in the group ranked scenario. More will be explained on the day. Just gather your team at your capitals' marketplace. You will know before hand the enemy teams you are facing so you can schedule with them when the best time works to fight.
- What is the entry fee ? Token 20 gold per team but you can give more if u feel generous. (Kolland will take a 10% cut for cosmetic dye purchases)
- What are the rewards ? Nothing really. Whatever gold is received from entry fees.
- What about patches ? If it happens we will deal with it. Main issue is that this week acts as a proof of concept. In the new year once things are stable and there is enough interest in the tourney we will offer proper rewards. Idea is to encourage as many teams and pickups to participate.
- How strict are you about rule following ? Very.
- How do we resolve disputes ? Best thing you can do is livestream the game on twitch or disc. With tag "Mini-Bowl abc vs xyz - game 1/2/3".
- Where are the games played ? Group Ranked scenario.
- What happens post game ? Send me a screenshot of scenario scoreboard. No screenshot, no wins.
- Dc's & Terrain Stuck ? Remake if it happens. If Dc's happen a second time in the same game the team is put on notice. If it happens a third time the opposing team can claim a victory.
- Can I register as a single player and get assigned a team ? Yes! Just make sure you have decent gear and some soloQ experience. Contact me on discord @irolland#4403 and I'll respond as quick as possible with further info.
How do you signup your group?
- You message irolland#4403 on discord with your team members (Max 9, [6 players & 3 subs])
- Or you mail kolland ingame with your team members (Max 9, [6 players & 3 subs])
- Signup deadline is Wednesday night
- Make sure you all of your members are available Saturday
- You face each-other in 15 minute scenarios. When both teams are ready the captain issues a .groupchallenge to the other captain
- A wipe means instant win & you cap the flag and proceed to the next game
- What is a wipe ? If you kill both healers.
- No re-spawns are allowed since this is a tournament. If you die you have to be resurrected by your team mate
- Some people are bound to forget... So make sure you notify team your members before games.
- In case of match ties a knockout game is fought. If that is also a tie then a golden death game is fought for the first kill. First kill means victory!
- Composition swapping is allowed between games. If you play a game as 2 tanks 2 dps and 2 healers you are allowed to change to different classes and even different formats such as 1 tank 3 dps and 2 healers. So long as the players are on the list you registered with.
- If an unregistered player is caught playing on a team then the whole team is disqualified.
If anyone without a team but with some soloQ experience wants to participate contact me via discord and we can arrange something! @irolland#4403