Recent Topics

Ads

BO, Should I even bother?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
dalinvar

Re: BO, Should I even bother?

Post#51 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:22 am

Is BO enjoyable when solo roaming? I rly would like to lvl up mine.. but it looks like it only has the 30ft aoe root to catch up kiters.. and no heal debuff

Ads
what63

Re: BO, Should I even bother?

Post#52 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:53 am

dalinvar wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:22 am Is BO enjoyable when solo roaming? I rly would like to lvl up mine.. but it looks like it only has the 30ft aoe root to catch up kiters.. and no heal debuff
It's a fairly competent dueller if we look at order melees- but on the whole, it's likely to be the second to worst solo tank in the game. Honestly, for the most part you can sum up it's strengths as Loudmouth (recently became worse due to Bellow ICDs) and some minor healing available (Also worse due to some previous ror mechanics going away now). With Chosen getting buff upon buff upon buff that directly boosts soloing, along with always having been capable, you should only do BO if you enjoy it for thematic reasons. BG aswell is generally far more versatile, even with the lack of procs/magic damage.

TLDR; You can get in some very nice duels, but you will always feel like basement rodent when you look at chosen for the majority of play.