Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario objectiv/rules of the map

Let's talk about... everything else
aelic

Scenario objectiv/rules of the map

Post#1 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:13 pm

As a returning player my memory about the objectivs on each SC map is abit vage and the only ways to know what to do is 1. ask other players or 2. read the tool tip on the loading screen.
the loading screen is gone way to fast to be able to read it and it can be hard to get someone to explain the rules.

Is there anyway to see it ingame that i have misses?

Otherwise it would be a nice feature to maby like get a list of what to do on the map if possible or possible a NPC you could talk to at spawn that tells you what you can do?

This is a request after having to coach a team on how capture the flag worked with the added part that you can score at the middle point if both flags are taken, thing the map is called phonix something.
From a personal point

Getting players to do the objectiv is an issue in it self but it helps if you can easly in-game in a match fast look it up.

Edit: was just told and me nor my friends had any qlue you could read it on the queue for a specific SC queue meny as we always have been using random or just join all.
As someone that have misses it all these years id like to request it made even more obvious as there are many new and returnig that just dont know about it

Ads
Vri

Re: Scenario objectiv/rules of the map

Post#2 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:28 am

Best bet is to either hold the thing or stand near the thing.

leftside

Post#3 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:11 am

Hover over the score tracker to see the load-screen summary during the instance.

CyunUnderis

Post#4 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:20 am

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#5 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:07 pm

taktaal

Post#6 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:05 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:20 am Did you check the Wiki ? https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Scen ... nario_Tips
There should really be an article for every scenario, but the wiki has been so badly out of date for years that I don't think it'll ever get fixed.

Rubius
Developer

Post#7 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:26 pm

taktaal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:05 pm
CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:20 am Did you check the Wiki ? https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Scen ... nario_Tips
There should really be an article for every scenario, but the wiki has been so badly out of date for years that I don't think it'll ever get fixed.
I am also happy to teach people how to edit the wiki if anyone is up for / wants to add in these descriptions!