Recent Topics

Ads

need help put dots in to sequencer

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
swmsw

need help put dots in to sequencer

Post#1 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:23 pm

Can anyone assist me in arranging my four abilities - Law of Conductivity, Transfer Force, Radiant Gaze, and Scatter the Winds - into a sequence? I understand that I need two macros to activate these four abilities. Could someone please guide me on how to set up the sequence in Sequencer?

Ads
swmsw

Re: need help put dots in to sequencer

Post#2 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:30 am

anyone:O

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:01 am

You put the skills after each other in the sequence window?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

swmsw

Post#4 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:26 am

no thats not working like that some skills does not reapply when i am on same target.. i need heal my self or change target. sometimes is not good skip cooldown skills etc.. and i dont know which timer set in sequancer

Akalukz

Post#5 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:12 pm

Sequencer is not NB, so a lot of the flexibilty has been lost. Generally speaking you want the skills with the longest CD to fire first that way when they come back available they will pop up again. In your Options make sure you select skip skills on cooldown. The select when leaving combat and after use (3 seconds). You can also do the on target change, but I find that bugs out a lot as well. Make sure you have one skill at the end that is a no cooldown skill/spell so you can spam.
-= Agony =-