Recent Topics

Ads

PTS Patch Notes 09/01/2024

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
akisnaakkeli

Re: PTS Patch Notes 09/01/2024

Post#71 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:00 pm

Anyone can say anything about Heal debuffs, espesially HD procs. WP used to have 25% HD 10 sec duration 20 sec CD. Now it's 50% HD 10 sec duration and 10 sec CD AND they have access to have 25% heal debuff proc wpn. Guile(Hd proc) exists in deva/duelist sets but nothing higher for destro except full bloodlord on magus was it?

Anyway Dok hd used to be amazing, aoe and everytime you crit your target. So Devour Essence 150ft range could heal debuff 5 people and save the life of your def target as well. Well now Dok Has to spec for Sanquinary Extensions which is a ok skill BUT it also needs a point AND tactic slot to become single target HD? WTF?

WP/IB/Slayer/WL gets 25% HD proc(which stacks to 75% on healer) Does any destro class get this 25% HD proc? And pls dont come crying about Chosen or ANY SKILL for that matter. I mean the procs you get on wpns and gear should be somewhat equal rite?

Ads
Morradin

Post#72 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:34 pm

It all seems pretty good. Except the nerf to self knockback. OK I see it for ranged, somewhat, maybe (?). But for the WE and WH, not good at all. Ranged can at least kite and have some offensive/defensive options, WE and WH are toast, They have the thinest armor (read that as no armor), and now they do not have a guaranteed escape.

And yes, WE and WH deserve a guaranteed escape. No armor, no kiting, they are more useless than before.
Now I know this is happy time for everyone else, but please, do not give in to the irrational hate towards stealthers. Everyone else has better armor, and better base defensive stats. Please, at the very least, make WE and WH self knockback undefendable again.

Lilim

Post#73 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:52 pm

Please continue here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=52335

Patch has been already released