Recent Topics

Ads

Is anyone doing onslaught gear runs?

Let's talk about... everything else
Elfo7

Is anyone doing onslaught gear runs?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:29 am

Hello, I am playing as a sorc (lvl 40) and I was wondering if any guilds are doing onslaught gear runs. I've heard it is a difficult public quest that requires many people. Is there anyone I could join to get the onslaught set?

Ads
reyaloran

Re: Is anyone doing onslaught gear runs?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:33 am

They are currently disabled.

tazdingo

Post#3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:28 am

it's nearly impossible, i hope they just let us buy them for frags one day, even if it costs as much as the replica jewels

leftayparxoun

Post#4 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:36 pm

We (Entropy and Chaos) were doing them weekly on Sundays 7 p.m. server time until they were disabled.
Usually 1 run for each PQ, meaning that Sorcs can get the full set in 2 weeks time.

We plan to resume this schedule when they return, provided that the PQs can still be completed in a timely manner.
Last edited by leftayparxoun on Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onlymelee MSH, Onlyhealing Zealot, Onlyhater BG - Entropy and Chaos

"All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride."
The Antigone of Sophocles

Elfo7

Post#5 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:33 am

Just to make sure, you can still get the bloodlord set right? Or is it down too?

Rubius
Developer

Post#6 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:02 am

Elfo7 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:33 am Just to make sure, you can still get the bloodlord set right? Or is it down too?
Currently that dungeon is locked, but it's almost back. We're expecting a re-launch for Bastion Stair as soon as next week.

Elfo7

Post#7 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:17 pm

Ok, thanks!