Ads

Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Everdin

Re: Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Post#11 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:19 am

Dok snare still permasnare.

Healer Moral on one of the most durable dps you can find, what can Go wrong? Prepare for a lot marauders in the fields... .

Edit: Forgot Charge on BO...
Last edited by Everdin on Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
Commz

Post#12 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:25 am

Code: Select all

Armour

- The Fury regeneration & Soul Essence procs on Triumphant and Sovereign have been fixed to work like they did in the old ability system. On casting a heal ability you have 20% chance to get 15/30 career resources over 3s.
7p Grace Sovereign is now aligned with Salvation Sovereign. In the old ability system, it was a +AP on block instead. Is this change intentional?

Uchoo

Post#13 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:27 am

I understand toning down SM/Borc damage as a response to giving them more utility, but I hope you keep an eye on it. Black Orc isn't being given any Armor Pen. Requiring a Tactic for the classes to punt? That kind of scares me, not sure it's necessary, both classes are already fighting on Tactics for every build.

Death Reaper nerf is huge, but probably fine. Not applying to healing is I think a mistake. Thematically, it makes sense for Healers to be able to crit more with it as they are also infused with the Power of Khaine. From a gameplay standpoint, it feels really bad as a Witch Elf can't flex their morale to help their group recover anymore; that was a very rewarding feeling and I'm not sure why you would want to take it away.

No talk about giving Death Reaper to WH? Much more useful than 50% group parry in general. WH mainly wants to use M4 and WE doesn't really have a good M4 whereas the WH has 2, but I still think that Death Reaper would be fantastic on WH and keep the door open to take another look at WE capstone Morales.

Everything else I think I agree with, Rampage next, please.
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

Ninjagon

Post#14 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:29 am

- Great changes for White Lions!
Now you can focus more on actual fight, instead of vanishing action points.
The morale will help too, and it's in line with Marauder one now.

- Some little damage buff for 2H Knigts is always welcome too, and the regeneration for WP as well.

Nice patch, thx.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Everdin

Post#15 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:35 am

Ninjagon wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:29 am - Great changes for White Lions!
Now you can focus more on actual fight, instead of vanishing action points.
The morale will help too, and it's in line with Marauder one now.

- Some little damage buff for 2H Knigts is always welcome too, and the regeneration for WP as well.

Nice patch, thx.
But the pet is still garbage
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

ravezaar

Post#16 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:43 am

Good Patch and GtdC next then plz
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Nekkma

Post#17 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:45 am

Great to finally get a punt on sm/bo. I don't think it was neccessary to nerf THC damage as BO still very much lack utility compared to other tanks.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ruin

Post#18 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:53 am

Nekkma wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:45 am Great to finally get a punt on sm/bo. I don't think it was neccessary to nerf THC damage as BO still very much lack utility compared to other tanks.
now with aditional charege on We'z bigger and morale gain increas, full aoe slow on big swing and st punt you have a toon of utility.

Ads
Uberlix

Post#19 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:56 am

Probably silly question but : I take it that ghoulstaff of the dead, skullstaff of the dead and batstaff of the dead are transmogs for both order and destro staffs?
WWWWWAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Alubert

Post#20 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:00 am

Third very good patch in a row.
Finally, after so many years, every tank in the game has access to ST PUNT (the most important skill of every tank). I will immediately tell those who are unhappy about having to sacrifice tactics that this is no sacrifice at all. Nothing better any tank can have.
One thing I don't like. The strengthening of KTB and the simultaneous nerf of Chosen but I will live with it somehow.
Once again, congratulations on making bold decisions in the best MMO there is.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+