Recent Topics

Ads

4 problems killing this server

Let's talk about... everything else
Garamore

Re: 4 problems killing this server

Post#71 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:55 pm

Further down peoples RoR journey you will realise that the balance of the server is left in the hands of about 6-8 people who lead wbs that can make a difference. The rest of the server are just taking part in their world.

If they choose to mainly play destro, they win, if they choose to mainly play order then they win. If they choose to blob, the server blobs.

Fortunately those 6-8 people are all really nice people who communicate and get on really well together..............
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ads
normanis

Post#72 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:57 pm

Nameless wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:49 pm On wb level
Organize order wb vs organize destro wb, orders side is superior
Unorganize/pug order wb vs pug destro wb, destro excel.
The thing is when you reach some critical mass of pugs they become the deciding factors. And being pug on destro is easier and more rewarding.
destro side has more tanks , they look beter (say what u whant byt destro tanks look way more cooler than their counter parts with their coppy paste appearance. even there exixted some appearance armor to change a bit look they are removed from game)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Akalukz

Post#73 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:01 pm

1) leaders to need to quit warcamp camping. Nothing leads to people logging out quicker than getting farmed at spawn.

2) Bring in LoTD style inc/out damage/heals local area system.

3) Increase rewards for WB leaders. (renown / crests) or weekly (IE Lock a zone of a wb leader / take a keep as a wb leader / WBs must have at least 12 players)

Above all #1
-= Agony =-

Garamore

Post#74 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:06 pm

Akalukz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:01 pm 1) leaders to need to quit warcamp camping. Nothing leads to people logging out quicker than getting farmed at spawn.

3) Increase rewards for WB leaders. (renown / crests) or weekly (IE Lock a zone of a wb leader / take a keep as a wb leader / WBs must have at least 12 players)

Above all #1
I love it when order farm the destro w/c and im on destro - means you don't have to go far to get a fight. Much better than spending hours hunting for them.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

tazdingo

Post#75 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:27 pm

i also like dumpy wc fights

Uchoo

Post#76 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:45 pm

Your warcamp being spawned is a very ideal situation for you. You are next to your spawn, safe on 3 sides, have cannons that hit for 3k, and the warcamp buff.

I'm just happy that we're starting to see 7+ cities again. Since the nerf to city war crests, most groups hardly queue for it. Losers get too few rewards and even for winning, not getting a bag makes it kind of average. It was a big letdown to me when it was nerfed, i still don't understand why, and there's no 'city-only' currency to compensate.

Big shame, 24v24 can be so much fun.
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

normanis

Post#77 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:21 pm

who whant 24vs24 if u have disadvantage and athers are using it.???

Akalukz

Post#78 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:27 pm

Garamore wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:06 pm
Akalukz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:01 pm 1) leaders to need to quit warcamp camping. Nothing leads to people logging out quicker than getting farmed at spawn.

Above all #1
I love it when order farm the destro w/c and im on destro - means you don't have to go far to get a fight. Much better than spending hours hunting for them.
Well, I highly doubt your wb gets camped often. I was speaking more to the concern of "pug" players, believe it or not, they are needed for active RvR. You guys are witnessing the same thing that happened to NA primetime. You just can't see it yet. Without semi-casual's you guys have no one to fight, as generally speaking you are the organized players playing both sides.
-= Agony =-

Ads
normanis

Post#79 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:27 pm

Above all #1
i like first 2 ideas. byt 3d is bad . because ppl will explpoit it. afk leader/gone smoke/i just make wb do what u whant. i have been in such pug wb. byt if u mean pug leaders like zobax/ocara than i dont mind. because they really doing their part to lead pugs. so some extra reward is welcome for tham. :)
ps some order wc respawn is very bad position caledor for example vs destro 2 ways out . t2 empire has vice versa. order has 2 exits destro has 1.(they can jump from hill byt in caledor its basicly order are traped into wc would be good some skaven tunnel add to make caledor better place for order) :)

Bozzax

Post#80 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:28 pm

What disadvantages?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7