Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Thaodan

Re: Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Post#161 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:46 am

Ruin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:00 pm
diegomess wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:44 pm
You forget to say that Kotbs mirror ability staggering impact removes 10% defences to everybody for your realm and its 30ft while rending blade is just a plain undefendable low dmg aoe with low cd and 25ft and nothing more...

Dosent BG get similar ability that removes defences AoE but for 0 mastery points?
[/quote]
Yes it's called Furios Howl.

Ads
zulnam

Post#162 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:46 am

I feel like the snb tanks are in such a good position right now, tbh.

BG was hands down the least wanted tank in warbands. Now it has the cooldown remover group buff; YUUUUGE.

The change to the BO/SM mid-tree ability to make it more useful might also see possibilities of new play styles in the future, as warbands experiment. Fingers crossed.

IB is maybe a bit behind, since auto-attack for group would only benefit dps and only melee at that; but IB has been a group AP battery for some time now which is a very strong group utility to have (and a personal slayer/WL buff butler; buffler?).

Knight and SM also got more group utility; which lets be fair they didn't even need; they hog group utility like crazy, but who's gonna say no to that?

Thank god chosen still has the auras cause UFFF. 😁
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

diegomess

Post#163 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:05 am

Thaodan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:46 am
diegomess wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:44 pm
You forget to say that Kotbs mirror ability staggering impact removes 10% defences to everybody for your realm and its 30ft while rending blade is just a plain undefendable low dmg aoe with low cd and 25ft and nothing more...

Dosent BG get similar ability that removes defences AoE but for 0 mastery points?
[/quote]

BG one only removes parry and block tho, while the others i mentioned all defences meaning + dodge and disrupt
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

tazdingo

Post#164 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:17 am

zulnam wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:46 am Thank god chosen still has the auras cause UFFF. 😁
snb chosen is feeling a little dumpy, i don't see why mid and right 13 couldn't have better uptime now

Ruin

Post#165 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:50 am

diegomess wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:05 am
Thaodan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:46 am

BG one only removes parry and block tho, while the others i mentioned all defences meaning + dodge and disrupt

Thats why it dosen't require mastery points :P

Farrul

Post#166 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:16 am

zulnam wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:46 amIB is maybe a bit behind, since auto-attack for group would only benefit dps and only melee at that; but IB has been a group AP battery for some time now which is a very strong group utility to have (and a personal slayer/WL buff butler; buffler?).
The ability to convert grudges into AP has become clearly worse after these couple of patches, not just the removal of GnM but the added CD of 10s to Oath buffs means they can no longer provide a steady stream of AP like they once could.

Of course oath changes are a quality of life improvement but from a group performance perspective it was a big nerf to the AP group utility.
bw10 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:39 pmwith rampage on slayer has about 30% strikethrough (40% in 2h build) which is more than enough to nullify mdps/rdps/healer defences to 0. no gcd is huge because it lets you put another ID / aoe during rampage. no rage drop is huge for dps in rvr. so yeah outside of keep door funnels id say rampage was buffed.
I wont argue against the nerf of rampage as it was necessary and devs did the right thing, however to call it anything other than a nerf is just silly. To claim it was buffed is even more so, strikethrough from a 100% to 30( is it?) is not the only marker, you also fail to mention the duration nerf of 50% uptime.

ravezaar

Post#167 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:53 am

[/quote]
I wont argue against the nerf of rampage as it was necessary and devs did the right thing, however to call it anything other than a nerf is just silly. To claim it was buffed is even more so, strikethrough from a 100% to 30( is it?) is not the only marker, you also fail to mention the duration nerf of 50% uptime.
[/quote]

yea it is a huge nerf by 70%+ and its duration is cut in half, only thing it dosent exhaust u rage but thats minor compared to how it was, completly a over-nerf wihtout giving Slayer any dps compensation makes it a fairly weak class atm. I wouldnt even take Rampage in its current state to little duration to have such poor effect.

Des calling it anything other then a huge nerf is either players who have no clue or a joke. good ol Get Guud from Des as always. This was a Des favoured patch without question. But balance may swap to Order next patch so it is what it is.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Wuhh

Post#168 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:15 am

ravezaar wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:53 am
[/quote]

yea it is a huge nerf by 70%+ and its duration is cut in half, only thing it dosent exhaust u rage but thats minor compared to how it was, completly a over-nerf wihtout giving Slayer any dps compensation makes it a fairly weak class atm. I wouldnt even take Rampage in its current state to little duration to have such poor effect.

Des calling it anything other then a huge nerf is either players who have no clue or a joke. good ol Get Guud from Des as always. This was a Des favoured patch without question. But balance may swap to Order next patch so it is what it is.
[/quote]

Ohh how the tables have turned Rav. Time to serve your faction and keep your chin up in the face of adversity old mate

Ads
Alubert

Post#169 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:07 am

Buff Knight with each patch is incomprehensible to me. Every skill/tactic of his works on the whole party. I'll add that before the changes Knight was the best tank in the game (now I think SM comes out on top).
Why does Chosen instead get the initiative to a useless skill TR for himself?
Maybe at least it should be made analogous to Knigth UA to add to TR chosen half value buff for whole party 60 willpower, 12% disrupt?
Same as Knight received tactics for Vagiliance LoV ability give some tactics for whole party after using Opression?
Does chosen always have to only Knight's little brother?
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Speedyluck

Post#170 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:41 am

bw10 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:39 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:33 pm
bw10 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:25 pm Rampage got buffed and its funny how many people cant see it

Can you please explain how this is?
i'm not mocking i'm genuinely curious, i don't see the benefits.

I personally liked losing the rage because it kept me alive which is what you want in trollslayer build especially, and i don't see why having no GCD really changes anything its still a 30s cooldown?
with rampage on slayer has about 30% strikethrough (40% in 2h build) which is more than enough to nullify mdps/rdps/healer defences to 0. no gcd is huge because it lets you put another ID / aoe during rampage. no rage drop is huge for dps in rvr. so yeah outside of keep door funnels id say rampage was buffed.
i play a slayer without rampage to 80+ (i prefer RoA over it), and its perfectly fine, numbling strike and proper positioning will be good enough. the new rampage is actually pretty tempting since it no longer drops rage and dont cost a GCD, cant wait to try it out.