Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ashoris

Re: Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Post#181 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:57 pm

Culexus wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:45 pm Are we really going to have to go through this 'sky is falling' stuff every few weeks? It has been said many times that we are at the beginning of the full balance changes, what seems like a nerf in one patch could lead to a buff in another. Getting worked up over changes until we have a complete picture is pointless.

We know there is something in the works to provide the community with more info on where all this is leading. Hopefully this will bring some clarity and calm some fears.
the problem is more that it is SoS every 30 seconds for destru while removing all backsnares on the other side (sry for that crossgame reference).

There is a clear writing in the current patches that evolves around a specific playstyle while removing options for other playstyles. This is especially bad because playstyles and classes that already had an issue on "higher levels of smallscale" were nerfed further even when they were at a disadvantage already.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Aethilmar

Post#182 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:23 pm

PROsiak wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:24 pm
Aethilmar wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:20 pm I will say that SM is objectively less durable than it was before these patches, does less damage and its existing buffs/debuffs have lost potency in exchange for ST punt they already had access to and a highly situational movement buff.
Where do SM gets his movement buff? Pardon me if i'm blind.
And the punt they got is unfortunately really bad. You need to use a tactic to make it usable, which sadly requires you to sacrafice either some survivability or utility.
Sorry for the imprecise wording. Technically "Vauls Tempering" is a CC immunity but realistically it is used to move through CC hence why I called it a movement ability.

Detangler

Post#183 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:27 am

Last time you did this infiltration event, mounting and stealthing was disabled, but those that had banners had a huge advantage cause they could just run past guards.

You seem to have forgotten to do that, and now people are just runnin thru and stealthin their way thru this event with ease.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

normanis

Post#184 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:58 am

for best magus mount i liked- Chaotic Origins Disc (Sigmartag). remands wh40k black fortress
rest disc mounts are like need for speed underground car with neons
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Dackjanielz

Post#185 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:56 pm

i'm just gonna say it, i don't like the new rampage, i actually preferred it when it dumped rage to keep my Slayer alive longer, its 10s now which is short as anything during an RVR fight.

I fail to see its new upsides totally and ofc its primary function is nerfed drastically....

Yeah at this point id rather see it either buffed up or removed n replaced with something else....Maybe swap it with another ability from another tree because it doesn't feel like it was designed for Trollslayers at all - feels like it should be Giantslayer, Cleft in twain could be moved to Troll.

Swap some of those tactics round also, Fierce might and power through benefit giantslayer more than Troll if you ask me.
Personally id like a tactic which keeps my rage at zero so i can stay alive for longer.

i just find it rather confusing.
Trollslayer build to my knowledge is about defensive + survival and yet a large swathe of what the mastery path contains is very aggressive?

Ysaran

Post#186 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:38 am

1st tree is about utility. Moving Rampage to 2nd tree would completely gimp the Slayer aoe build
Zputadenti

normanis

Post#187 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:58 am

rampage should atleast drop rage to 50.
also can ror team could fix pve aggro stuff? as tank have very hard times to keep agro against dps and healers. and keep lords also attack complitly random persons.
p.s if agro metter dont have update than agro metter shows correct, lord attacking me on agrometter byt in reality lord is hiting complitly another person.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Dackjanielz

Post#188 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:56 am

Ysaran wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:38 am 1st tree is about utility. Moving Rampage to 2nd tree would completely gimp the Slayer aoe build

Hmmm ok, why would moving it a few spaces gimp the AOE build?
it would still be of equal height up the path etc?

I mean the fact that rampage benefits the AOE/Giantslayer tree far more than it does Trollslayer is kind of the point i'm making - Why is it there?

Shouldn't Trollslayer abilities benefit Trollslayers primarily?

Ads
Bozzax

Post#189 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:03 am

Bc you grab the ST hdebuff in the aoe build (which then is the best st build as well)

Unlike keep on choppin (fluff) … rampage inc damage of both st/aoe and now wo cd it is a straight dps buff no need ro time it or think about when to use it
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

ravezaar

Post#190 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:40 am

I take ST build without Rampage now, cause new rampage is waste. But I also dont agree moving Rampage to another tree. Devs already done to much dmg to Slayer as it is. And the increase in dmg output to Choppa now just insane
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ