Recent Topics

Ads

Faewulf's Rest PQ - stage 2

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
iriangel

Faewulf's Rest PQ - stage 2

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:54 am

Hello,

While doing the Vainglorious Epic Quest on Order side, i found trouble with doing the Faewulf's Rest PQ - stage 2

In fact during the stage 2, Summoning stones are quite rarely activating meaning they don't have health bar so we cannot destroy them and get the stage 3 to activate and have boss to spawn.

Did i miss something ? Obviously i did kill the daemons trio on top of the stone and that usually change nothing. If i am lucky i can have 2 or 3 stones activating during the 8 mins count down of stage 2. Of course, that is not enough since we have to destroy 8 of them :(

I have seen that in a patch note of 22/7/2017, these stone had a bug fix already, may be something went wrong again ?

Thanks for your time.

Seraphia

Ads
king67

Re: Faewulf's Rest PQ - stage 2

Post#2 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:05 am

iriangel wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:54 am Hello,

While doing the Vainglorious Epic Quest on Order side, i found trouble with doing the Faewulf's Rest PQ - stage 2

In fact during the stage 2, Summoning stones are quite rarely activating meaning they don't have health bar so we cannot destroy them and get the stage 3 to activate and have boss to spawn.

Did i miss something ? Obviously i did kill the daemons trio on top of the stone and that usually change nothing. If i am lucky i can have 2 or 3 stones activating during the 8 mins count down of stage 2. Of course, that is not enough since we have to destroy 8 of them :(

I have seen that in a patch note of 22/7/2017, these stone had a bug fix already, may be something went wrong again ?

Thanks for your time.

Seraphia
hello
it happened due to bug or unintended behavior and also look for any recent patch notes.

khatred

Post#3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:12 pm

Still the same problem as of 07.04

jafh123

Post#4 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:13 pm

I did it last week. What seems to be just one stone are really two, one on top of another one. You need to target and destroy the bottom one.

khatred

Post#5 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:34 pm

jafh123 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:13 pm I did it last week. What seems to be just one stone are really two, one on top of another one. You need to target and destroy the bottom one.
This is correct. I went back and tried it.

KingofBards

Post#6 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 pm

there's actually stilla problem with this.

The bottom sacrificial altars - the ones you're supposed to target and destroy, aren't actually spawning properly. As best as I can tell they remain on 0% health from one PQ to the next, and so cannot be damaged because they're still destroyed from the previous time the quest was attempted