Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
hogun

Re: Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Post#251 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:56 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:21 am i would agree that the new ability probably is too expensive for what it does.
and lowering it in the tree wouldn't be the worst idea.

An idea id like to throw out there for Oathstone is instead of doing dmg [ because who cares about dmg as a tank anyway? ] maybe when it blocks it does some other beneficial effect.

Say i dunno, everytime you block your group m8s get healed a small amount or something.

I suppose Knights glory tree is still a bit of a mystery to me.
Maybe make Sunfury a bit better at what its doing.
brother, I've killed all my opponents with "Oathstone" - probably all the other IBs who know how to use this skill have done the same...

and considering my KDA, probably for an IB that's solo/small com it's a very good skill. juste look my video and you understand the mecanic but dont said who cares about dmg tank ... How many tank play with 2H ? i think its not for the skin !

My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Ads
Dackjanielz

Post#252 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:10 pm

hogun wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:56 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:21 am i would agree that the new ability probably is too expensive for what it does.
and lowering it in the tree wouldn't be the worst idea.

An idea id like to throw out there for Oathstone is instead of doing dmg [ because who cares about dmg as a tank anyway? ] maybe when it blocks it does some other beneficial effect.

Say i dunno, everytime you block your group m8s get healed a small amount or something.

I suppose Knights glory tree is still a bit of a mystery to me.
Maybe make Sunfury a bit better at what its doing.
brother, I've killed all my opponents with "Oathstone" - probably all the other IBs who know how to use this skill have done the same...

and considering my KDA, probably for an IB that's solo/small com it's a very good skill. juste look my video and you understand the mecanic but dont said who cares about dmg tank ... How many tank play with 2H ? i think its not for the skin !

If they kept Oathstone the way it is i would be fine with that too.

Ruin

Post#253 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:26 pm

Think it has been mentions in some previous events but the current event item:
"- Advanced: Khaine’s Caress Event-slot item with career specific stats"
Only caters to some main class specs, to a degree. DPS heals can't receive Magic/Melee crit, this item is also pointless for Defensive Tanks with the Melee Crit and increase chance to be crited.

Please consider adding more choices to the classes/specializations.

Hat

Post#254 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:08 pm

haven't played in years but its nice to see that devs still have absolutely no idea about class balance whatsoever. the power of rampage was the only reason why order was relevant at all and chop fasta was the only reason you would bring choppas over maras Lol.