Recent Topics

Ads

Not another Regen WE video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stinksuit

Not another Regen WE video

Post#1 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:04 pm

In this day and age of toughness regen WE's I present to you a OYK solo Witch Elf. Video has good range of classes from tanks all the way to dps rp so I hope its enjoyable to watch.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
gersy

Re: Not another Regen WE video

Post#2 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:37 pm

good **** bro

Zxul

Post#3 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:00 pm

Nice video. Not sure how you are specced btw, but when I actively played WE Whirling Blades tactic worked nicely with RA.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Stinksuit

Post#4 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:11 am

Zxul wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:00 pm Nice video. Not sure how you are specced btw, but when I actively played WE Whirling Blades tactic worked nicely with RA.
The video has me using 2 set of tactics. Other is brute force, bleeding edge, flanking and frenzied mayhem and then for something different I wanted to test was brute force, bleeding edge, kiss of doom and mark of hellebron. I'm not super sold on kiss of doom since the healing is super random.. some fights I get 2k+ healing from it and then others like 200 but ill keep testing and once I actually finish my gear ill be testing even more. :)

Zxul

Post#5 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:39 am

Stinksuit wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:11 am
Zxul wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:00 pm Nice video. Not sure how you are specced btw, but when I actively played WE Whirling Blades tactic worked nicely with RA.
The video has me using 2 set of tactics. Other is brute force, bleeding edge, flanking and frenzied mayhem and then for something different I wanted to test was brute force, bleeding edge, kiss of doom and mark of hellebron. I'm not super sold on kiss of doom since the healing is super random.. some fights I get 2k+ healing from it and then others like 200 but ill keep testing and once I actually finish my gear ill be testing even more. :)
Yep tested Kiss of Doom back in the day, seemed too unreliable. I was roaming with Brute Force, Bleeding Edge, Frenzied Mayhem, Whirling Blades. In this spec RA does the most dmg, so wanted to get it off as much as possible.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Stinksuit

Post#6 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:28 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:39 am
Stinksuit wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:11 am
Yep tested Kiss of Doom back in the day, seemed too unreliable. I was roaming with Brute Force, Bleeding Edge, Frenzied Mayhem, Whirling Blades. In this spec RA does the most dmg, so wanted to get it off as much as possible.
I find it quite good when I'm fighting 2h tanks and dps am but other than that I dont think there is much use for it. I prefer the % dmg tactics alot.